Has ANYONE ever fired 2* Bullseyes 3 or more critical tile power?

Options
2»

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To be fair, the ability to place two critical tiles in ANY position of your choosing on the board is in itself already crazy powerful. I usually run bullseye in DDQ, and I've seen him kill 2 full health opponents by double-critting match-5 placements and the resulting cascades.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    To be fair, the ability to place two critical tiles in ANY position of your choosing on the board is in itself already crazy powerful. I usually run bullseye in DDQ, and I've seen him kill 2 full health opponents by double-critting match-5 placements and the resulting cascades.
    Truth. I've always seen the extra damage as basically a trophy achievement, like max-champing Bagman or something. Honestly, one of the reasons I didn't bother going after 3* Bullseye earlier in my 3* period is that he has a different black, and I wanted my precision Crit tiles.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used to pair him up with the previous 1* Spidey that could spin up 3 or 4 critical tiles in one power. Now you could try pairing him up with MEH the next time that PvP comes around. I'm referring to the one where you have to form a 2*, 3* and 4* team.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bullseye has a third power?
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    that's one of those things that you would get an achievement for, if mpq had achievements
    MPQ DOES have achievements. At least the Google play version does! Only a few though
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Here are a few more examples of 2* Bullseye firing his black with extra crits present...

• Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Someone asked in a recent MPQ podcast: has anyone ever successfully fired 2* Bullseye's nuke with 4 crit tiles on the board? 

With some help from C&D and America, I made it happen against round 8 Thanos. 

Video
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And you didn't even have animations on so we could see what it looked like =P
  • Sluggo
    edited April 2018
    Options
    oh, please tell me there isn't super-secret animation that we've never seen before! 

(I suspect not.)  :D

(edit: I was able to do it a second time, and it's just Bullseye's usual animation that you've probably seen a million times in Dark Avengers nodes.) 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Plenty of people reported having done so in this thread: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72059/has-anyone-ever-fired-2-bullseyes-3-or-more-critical-tile-power#latest
    It is still on the first page of General Discussion, by the way, so this thread was perhaps not entirely necessary.

• Sluggo
    Options
    Ah, didn't even realize that thread existed, since it's such a random challenge. I assume it was also in response to the podcast bringing it up. 
  • Sluggo
    Options
    (Thanks mods for merging my thread)  

I spent some more time goofing around with this over the weekend, trying lower and lower teams. I finally beat Thanos with, 2* Mags, 2* Bullseye, 1* Spidey, and fired Bullseye's special nuke ... twice! 

here's the video, with animations 
    (actual match starts at 0:49 if you don't want to watch me set up boosts)