Has ANYONE ever fired 2* Bullseyes 3 or more critical tile power?

Alphateam
Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
The black power that does 10K damage for having 3 or more critical tiles, has anyone ever had that power fire the bonus?

Comments

• Jrlrma
    Jrlrma Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Im sure its possible w america. 
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Nope. I have never...

...hit the mark. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Peter Parker’s red can get you 3 crits, but unless it’s a 2* essential node, I don’t know why you’d ever use those 2 together.  Maybe I’ll try that someday just for fun.

ME Hulk purple can do it too.  10k Bullseye damage for just 14 purple and 16 Black AP!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did it once, but it was so long ago I think Moonstone still had her old black ability, so I don’t recall any details...come to think of it, i’m not even sure Bullseye even had his green ability at that point, so he might have been capped at Lv78 and done noticeably less damage.  I don’t recall it getting any special animation.   

Regardless, it’s a pretty pointless addition to a potentially powerful, albeit expensive, ability.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. It isn't worth the effort.

You can hoard up 30 black AP, try to get some crits on the board, with the goal of firing his power and putting the crits in places they won't get matched, matching some more black AP, and firing the power again on the next turn.

The reality is that you're very likely to just win the match before you ever get the setup done to pull it off.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was fairly easy way back when before they nerfed ** Mag and *** Mystique
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I did it with gsbw and a purple spidey tu
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've managed it once, just to see if I could. Used him with 1* Spidey and collected a whole lot of purple before I went for it. Of course, by that time, the last opponent was down to like 700 health or something, so it didn't matter, but it was still a fun little puzzle.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

An old Alliance buddy was raving about 2* Bullseye after running him in... Balance of Power, I Think? Or possibly Combined Arms... That black was quite brutal when boosted to ungodly levels.

This was back when twostars could be a legitimate threat in those events though.

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried in Balance of Power, but just couldn't get the AP to fire enough generating powers to keep that many on the board.  That was before America, though.

It seems like an awesome thing to do in BoP - it does 110k damage.  But for the amount of AP required, you can fire off a lot of other powers and do more total damage with most other character combinations.
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Yes. Once with only one character left on the board with less than 1000 hp left. I got a lucky cascade that left me with enough black ap and crits on the board.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    4* Iron Patriot's purple allows selected placement of six critical tiles. That would do the trick. Unfortunately he was a console exclusive character.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Here you go:

all it takes is 1* Spidey, 2* Cap. You can try each day in DDQ. More often than not crits will be matched, but it's not that rare to succeed. :)

P.S.
    That's the old 1* Spidey that was able to put more than 2 crits at once. I haven't tried to do it lately, but it shouldn't be that much different.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed it exactly once, in my ~3 years of playing.
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    It's really hard to get it to happen without trying really hard to make it happen.  The crits have a way of matching themselves.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    You could always try teaming up with MEHulk (but my guess is Hulk will just wind up smashing).
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    BoP allows him to be paired with 1* Spidey and together they can knock it out pretty easily. Throw on 3* IF to speed up the Black collection if you want.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Did it with Nick Fury during Combined Arms, with 1* Spidey on the 2* DDQ node and with MEHulk on a required Bullseye node in PVE when I fired MEHulk purple and had 3 crits left after the cascade and enough black to fire.
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    I've done it ONCE. Same as the rest: In DDQ with 1* spidey, plenty of purple and right before I was about to win.