5* Support x Red ISO

aftarquino
aftarquino Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
Hi All,
I'd won a 5* Wong Support and a bunch of Red ISO.
Is it worth to spend all RIso on it or wait?
Regards

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nobody knows yet.  If you like Wong and can use his abilities to help in PvE, then go for it.

I didn't get the H4H deal so I don't have a high-rank support yet, so I'm waiting on my red ISO.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Try out Wong a bit and see if you like what he brings to the table. His level 3 and 5 abilities are not affected by his level, so pay extra attention to them. The others will increase in effectiveness if you level him up.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I also got 5* Wong Support from that Purple Support token when I got the R&G HFH offer. I have used all my Red Iso on him since he is already at the highest level so I would benefit the most from all the perks being active. I also use 3* Dr. Strange in PVE regularly, so I make use of the Wong support every day. It fires off pretty frequently too. I suggest putting your Red Iso into it if it is something you would make use of or it would benefit your play style. 
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd probably level it until the perks (were consistently firing every other turn.  (around 50%)  You can certainly keep leveling higher,  but there are other supports to bump up,  and you never really lose levels you've already invested.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Phumade said:
    I'd probably level it until the perks (were consistently firing every other turn.  (around 50%)  You can certainly keep leveling higher,  but there are other supports to bump up,  and you never really lose levels you've already invested.
    The other Supports that I have are not useful to me for the characters I use in PVE. Other than the 5* Wong the rest are 2 Supports at Rank 2 and the rest are at Rank 1. The perks available for those supports at the rank I have them at don't do anything to make my PVE easier. I put some of them on characters just for the hell of it, but not really to benefit from it. I just figured that Rank 4-5 Supports are going to be very hard to come by, since they probably only be available in bundle packs in the HFH store. In the vaults all they are giving out is the lowest Support token. The PVE and PVP rewards are all Red ISO. None of them give you the Purple or Gold tokens. That is why I'm going to concentrate on maxing out my 5* Wong before I deal with the lower ranked ones.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    That's as good as they get. Spend the riso.

Consider him with Mr. F: You'll swap tiles to make match 5's=double trigger!, matching makes Imaginaut last longer and more Health.
    Gamora: blue ramp to the stun, with a chance to remove enemy specials clogging up purple, and her Deadly strike lingers to finish them
    Mystique: her blue will cause match5s,shapeshift longer
    Bobby: big blue, Snowman CD, And Cold as Ice can trigger M5s
    Surfer: I don't know if Blackhole tiles will get the +1, but I think keeping it open will increase chances for M5s
    5*Ock-lots of tentacles and you can stunlock with superior science

• Quebbster
    purplemur said:
    That's as good as they get. Spend the riso.

Consider him with Mr. F: You'll swap tiles to make match 5's=double trigger!, matching makes Imaginaut last longer and more Health.
    Gamora: blue ramp to the stun, with a chance to remove enemy specials clogging up purple, and her Deadly strike lingers to finish them
    Mystique: her blue will cause match5s,shapeshift longer
    Bobby: big blue, Snowman CD, And Cold as Ice can trigger M5s
    Surfer: I don't know if Blackhole tiles will get the +1, but I think keeping it open will increase chances for M5s
    5*Ock-lots of tentacles and you can stunlock with superior science

I thought only Dr Strange got the longer stun from Wong? Or am I missing something about Gamora?

It's a good selection of countdowns to extend though.

• Quebbster
    OJSP said:
    Quebbster said:
    I thought only Dr Strange got the longer stun from Wong? Or am I missing something about Gamora?
    I think the comment was about Wong randomly generating blue AP for 4* Gamora.

That could be it, though technically that would be more stuns and not longer stuns. :)
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    Her stun doesn't get longer but her red CD stays longer, finishing the target in an extra turn or two
    with the blue ramp you just spam. It's already so cheap.
    I kinda like the Milano for her though, I think at high end she will be generating strike tiles regularly, plus she starts closer to her black. Boss Killer.

EDIT: Never mind it won't let you fire against a boss(unstunable=no target).