Open all

Is it possible to make option in each cover section "open all covers"? It is annoying open 20 covers by tapping screen again and again

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this is good. They can put the open all button above the single token. 
  • Thecooziest1
    Thecooziest1 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    This is a great idea. I actually came into this forum to leave this idea myself.  I have a ton of standard tokens. It would be great to be able to open up each Category of tokens and have an option to open all of them.
  • Thecooziest1
    I don't know how more people are not on board with this. Everyone's complaining how about doing something with ISO that the developers are not going to do because it would probably deter you from making in-game purchases. This is a game change that would not affect that at all and just make for an overall better gaming experience because we can spend less time tapping the screen and more time playing the game
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,717 Chairperson of the Boards
    Supporting this idea myself
  • gottahandittocoulson
    gottahandittocoulson Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Please do, you already have the 10x Heroic. Just make the same function work in other areas. 100+ standard tokens is painful to go through. Thanks
  • Maximus7481
    Maximus7481 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Good idea!
  • Thecooziest1
    I have almost 300 standard tokens. It would be great to just open them all up, select the one and two stars and sell them all , and maybe use some of the 3-star. And opening the Taco tokens just takes too long in general. Sure it looks cool at first, but then is just tapping the screen repeatedly just to get the stinking token opened.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    It wouldn't even necessarily need to be an 'Open All' button, but at least an 'Open 10' or Open 20' (or Open 100, even) would be nice. But maybe they consider the aggravation of opening an endless series of tokens another way to slightly discourage hoarding.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Richyyy said:
    It wouldn't even necessarily need to be an 'Open All' button, but at least an 'Open 10' or Open 20' (or Open 100, even) would be nice. But maybe they consider the aggravation of opening an endless series of tokens another way to slightly discourage hoarding.
    Just keep bugging them about it.  It worked for the leveling up screen.

For those that are newer, you used to have to spend every ISO point 1 at a time (not 1 level at a time) by holding down the "level up" button on the character page.  For character that were higher level that took 4 digits worth of ISO, it was utterly painstaking to level them unless you hoarded and used the button on the right to max level them all at once.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm only on board if the single open option doesn't go away.

Also I'd like an ability to halt an open all at any point, otherwise I'd be less likely to ever use it.