Heroes for Hire Question

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
for the current list of heroes for hire, and upcoming ones, it seem that the one for sale is always the first cover.  I noticed this for Wasp as I already have 5 yellow and was really hoping for something else. 

Is it always the first/top cover...
Tagged:

Comments

• Jrlrma
    Jrlrma Posts: 65 Match Maker
    It rotates. Next time wasp comes around itll be her middle color cover. Sometimes, if you are at 12/13 for a 4 star and the hfh cover doesnt help you a “bonus” one will appear for you with the 13th cover you need but theres no way to know exactly if the bonus offer will trigger. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jrlrma said:
    It rotates. Next time wasp comes around itll be her middle color cover. Sometimes, if you are at 12/13 for a 4 star and the hfh cover doesnt help you a “bonus” one will appear for you with the 13th cover you need but theres no way to know exactly if the bonus offer will trigger. 

I Believe we have gone through a full cycle of first colors now, and now we have started the second cycle of... still first colors. It's not what you would expect, but it does seem they are only offering first colors in HfH for some reason.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    My Wasp sadly is at 5/2/2 for almost a year now. Last Cycle HfH offerered the 1st cover...now it's the 1st cover again. If they don't change this in the future there will be fewer people spending their hard earned HP on these offers. In the last months I've bought half a dozen of these offers because a vintage character was sitting at 1/4/4 or something. I was expecting that I could do the same for my 4/1/4 chars during the 2nd cycle...but since Hulkbuster's Crash it's always the 1st cover again
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    I now have a 5/1/1 Rogue and I am dreading....
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I now have a 5/1/1 Rogue and I am dreading....
    Rogue still has Latest-status for some time. Make her your Bonus hero when you pull your next tokens and you might eventually cover her with some extra champion rewards.