Cover Trading/Selling ISO

I have about 3 million ISO that I'll probably won't ever use due to the hard rate of acquiring 4 and 5 star covers. It would be nice to sell that ISO back, also COVER TRADING whether in an Alliance or not be be interesting. This would help NEW players to acquire 3 stars quicker, it help me get rid of all those 3 and 4 stars I don't want without obtaining more ISO.

Comments

• Flydecoder
    Flydecoder Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    The problem with cover trading between players is it creates an eBay black market...
    Now if instead of getting ISO8 for selling back a cover (for a.maxed champion) maybe I could get a random cover instead... maybe a 3:1 ratio for 3 star, 4:1 for 4 star, 5:1 for 5 star

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have about 3 million ISO that I'll probably won't ever use due to the hard rate of acquiring 4 and 5 star covers.
    Looking at the roster in your sig, it looks as though you are in the 2-3* transition. Once you have more 3-star champs you'll be able to move up in PvE SCL and start getting more 4-star covers. You'll also start getting LTs and 4-star covers from 3-star champ rewards.

Save your ISO. It may seem like you're swimming in it now, but 3 million is a drop in the bucket when you have almost the entirety of the 3-star tier and up left to champ.
  • primemover777
    primemover777 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    My roster isn't updated. I got a lot more 4's and 5's, most my 3's are all champed.
  • primemover777
    Updated Now
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Three million ISO will be enough to champ approximately eight fourstars. You will need all that ISO and lots more eventually.

• primemover777
    and 3 years or MORE to get those covers.
  • Michaelcles
    Michaelcles Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    and 3 years or MORE to get those covers.

This is why new players have no chance.  By the time 2021 comes, they will still be three years behind everyone else.

oh, and that assumes this game is still around.
  • mgc
    mgc Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I have 4.5M ISO and nothing to spend it on. I don't have the hours to grind for PvE, and don't have the roster strength for useful PvP placement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • primemover777
    I hear ya, it's a tough situation. I like playing but I feel like I'm stuck and it'll take way too long for it to pay off.