Where to next?

2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    lakanta said:
    Good lord, and I've suddenly gone to 5 level 4's to champion.

Vulture, X-23, Wolverine, Kate Bishop and Drax.

Outside of Vulture who is DEFINITELY next, I have no experience with any of the others, other than I have a wolverine cover on the vine (though also a vulture one, so not sure if I can get both championed in time...)

The ISO required is starting to get a little rediculous ... >.<
    Alas, it is only going to get worse until you start having most fourstars champed. The cost to max a fourstar is pretty ridiculous in comparison to the Three- and fivestars.
  • lakanta
    lakanta Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Lakanta/

roster is continuing to progress with a recent championing of red hulk.

Have despite a lot of just saving going on lately nearly no iso and the following on the vine:

Rogue, Jean Grey, Deadpool and xforce wolverine.

priority on saving iso thoughts?  i see Deadpool used with marvel and thing and I have both.   Jean grey seems old meta but not sure about rogue.   wolverine is my least concern I think.
  • Quebbster
    lakanta said:

Have despite a lot of just saving going on lately nearly no iso and the following on the vine:

priority on saving iso thoughts?  i see Deadpool used with marvel and thing and I have both.   Jean grey seems old meta but not sure about rogue.   wolverine is my least concern I think.

Rogue is very good and also has a higher drawrate than the others, she should be a priority.

I like Deadpool myself but I Think he is showing his age a bit. He combos well with X-force Wolverine too for what it's Worth.

Jean Grey is a bit fragile, but she is still incredibly useful for taking out goon-Heavy nodes in PvE.

If you can only do one, do Rogue. If you can do two... I Think Jean and Wade are about equally useful. Wolverine should indeed be the lowest priority though.

• STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:
    lakanta said:

Rogue is very good and also has a higher drawrate than the others, she should be a priority.

I like Deadpool myself but I Think he is showing his age a bit. He combos well with X-force Wolverine too for what it's Worth.

Jean Grey is a bit fragile, but she is still incredibly useful for taking out goon-Heavy nodes in PvE.

If you can only do one, do Rogue. If you can do two... I Think Jean and Wade are about equally useful. Wolverine should indeed be the lowest priority though.

Quebbster speaks truth there for your roster.
  • lakantanz
    lakantanz Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    I managed Deadpool and Rogue.

I now have two rotting America Chavez and by the end of Deadpool vs mpq will have 3 nightcrawlers.  America needs 120 cp to finish her off though but from what I've seen it' still worth it for her?

People seem to be liking her so far ... even if I haven't seen much of her yet in pvp?

Nightcrawlers seems bad but he might be fun in scarlet witches PvP event...
  • Quebbster
    lakantanz said:
    I managed Deadpool and Rogue.

I now have two rotting America Chavez and by the end of Deadpool vs mpq will have 3 nightcrawlers.  America needs 120 cp to finish her off though but from what I've seen it' still worth it for her?

People seem to be liking her so far ... even if I haven't seen much of her yet in pvp?

Nightcrawlers seems bad but he might be fun in scarlet witches PvP event...
    America is pretty awesome, probably my favorite fourstar to play right now... That crit generation can get quite nutty
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to have a cover for America on the vine after I finish Shield Sim. I am fully willing to spend the 240 CP I'd need to Champ her if I don't draw any more non-red covers before then. She's awesome.
  • lakantanz
    lakantanz Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    Amidst my 4 star championing.  My latest 4 stars besides the newest 2 now fully covered and working my way through the classics while just awaiting iso.  Inevitably gaining slowly 5 star covers too.

Then it happened and I covered my first 5 star,  unfortunately Archangel.

I have Iron man and dr strange also at 12 covers.

I have an archangel cover also on the vine.

I am tempted to let it be converted to iso and just continue with finishing off all my 4 stars first instead.

Other people been in a similar position with a weaker 5 star?  What did you do?

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    I’ve been in your position and I still haven’t moved to 5*s yet. I just champed 4* #57 this morning. I now have five 5*s fully covered but none champed. I would roster a dupe of the 14th AA cover and stop opening Latest Legends until he rotates out in about a month. I would continue to work on your 4*s. AA will be there, fully covered if/when you decide to move into the 5* tier.