Who is better for a 3* player: 4* Black Panther or America Chavez?

rocks52
rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
This is for my friend who doesn't post on this forum so my roster wouldn't help opinions from here.  I'm a 4* player but I don't have enough experience with AC or enough knowledge of BP to give her an informed opinion.

Comments

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Oh that is a good one, I don't think you can go wrong with either I thing it depends if they do more pvp or pve.  BP is going to be a PVE monster (Chavez is not bad there either)  Chavez is probably better in pvp due to the critical she generates but you need a 5 star to really exploit that power.  I would tell them to get both they are definitly top tier 4's.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    BP. AC only gets amazing with 5* match damage.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    AC only gets amazing with 5* match damage.
    I think she's kind of amazing all the time, and I've never paired her with a 5-star.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    You cannot go wrong either way but she is deadly on a 5 star team.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Either would be pretty good. I will echo that America's greatest strength is as a partner for 5* characters, so I'd probably lean towards Panther.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    For a 3-4* Roster - Black Panther

For 5* Roster - America Chavez
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was very surprised at how effective America Chavez was on her essential mode in DP v MPQ. Mine is only 1/2/3 covered and not levelled but her passive powers were going off all over the place for some decent havoc.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    My America is only 0/1/5, and she is usable even with that.  My favorite character in the game right now.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vote is for Chavez regardless of tier or other characters.  She's a top tier 4 whereas BP is a mid tier 4 at best.  Have had him champed since he came out essentially and have not yet found a dominant team for him.  Open to suggestions though.
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Chavez pairs very well with some of your 3* AP generators/thieves. IM40 and Loki should keep her at an AP advantage and keep her green active. Also, she's just a bundle of joy to play with. 

I haven't had much experience with BP outside of his release. I really dig him, but I feel like America will be faster for both PVE and PVP. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Easily AC and I've experienced the destruction she can creates with her passive: criticial going off here and there. 

• Jrlrma
    Jrlrma Posts: 65 Match Maker
    America has more versatility