Options
13»

Comments

• gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ertaii said:
    babar3355 said:
    Ugh, is it worth joining and having to file a ticket if I dont go perfect.  Hmm.
    That's what I did. I
    The support team pretended not no understand and asked for more detail.

I don't really understand what information they need other than : there are two charges per node. The rules state there should be 3. *Sigh* 

@Brigby @LakeStone I don't know who's managing the support team but there's something going wrong here.

Does anyone know how many charges per node there are in today's event please ?
    Today is the same: event description says you can play each node up to three times, but you only have two charges per node. I filed another ticket with a screenshot of the event description and a screenshot of the first node just after I chose the Planeswalker
  • ILikePancakes
    ILikePancakes Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    gogol666 said:
    I have been answered that they are unable to refund the entrance fee of the event. I replied that they sold something different from what they advertised and refunding it is just fair.
    @Brigby @Oktagon_Daiane what do you think?
    That's ****. They need to give something. If not a refund, then all the awards one would get for hitting 40.

I still don't have a response to my ticket. And where is an explanation from staff? Fix the wording to match the parameters or add the missing charges.

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok, this is the thing... This isn't about people's feelings. This is actually against the law in some countries (possibly many).

It's directly false advertising and some countries have high penalties for companies who repeatedly do it.

If you say there are 3 charges and there are only 2 then you are breaking the law.

Now... The leeway is that if you just bluntly admit it was a mistake, a bug, and _refund_ people then they aren't allowed to sue you, but when you refuse to say there is a mistake and don't offer recompense then you are legally liable.

(And, yes, _legally_ people can demand a refund for a misrepresented product and they can sue you if you don't comply.)

Don't bother Oktagon, the support policies are LONGTERM D3Go policies and have nothing to do with Oktagon, it's just, in this case, we finally have something that is clearly and bluntly illegal.

@Brigby _please_ get your upper management to finally understand that they can't run a worldwide company with their current support policies of zero recompense ever. It IS illegal in multiple places that you are operating. And apart from that, it's a horrible abusive workplace for support staff which is potentially also against health and safety regulations which include mental health, and it alienates customers that you actually want to keep onside longterm.

You have records of everyone who signed up. You can just pop a mail in those peoples inbox with "Sorry, we messed up, here is a refund of your entry fee." and EVERY other game does that, over and over and over, if they don't want to give out recompense they make fewer mistakes. That is the path to long term financial gain, not this penny pinching hostile atmosphere between support and customers who are meant to be working together.

None of the support staff are to blame and they shouldn't have to deal with this. D3Go management are shameful employers.
    (And I still want to talk to them personally and help sort out their longterm plans so they get to make more money but also get to actually be nice humans with happy staff and customers. There is a way for us all to win, but management need to back down and start listening.)
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Options
    gogol666 said:
    ertaii said:
    babar3355 said:
    Ugh, is it worth joining and having to file a ticket if I dont go perfect.  Hmm.
    That's what I did. I
    The support team pretended not no understand and asked for more detail.

I don't really understand what information they need other than : there are two charges per node. The rules state there should be 3. *Sigh* 

@Brigby @LakeStone I don't know who's managing the support team but there's something going wrong here.

Does anyone know how many charges per node there are in today's event please ?
    Today is the same: event description says you can play each node up to three times, but you only have two charges per node. I filed another ticket with a screenshot of the event description and a screenshot of the first node just after I chose the Planeswalker
    Thank you @gogol666, I hope that they will put an advise when they change it or what ever this gets to.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Our team is aware of and investigating this potential issue, and once we have further information to provide, we will be sure to update everyone with our plans moving forward. Apologies for the confusion, but thank you for your patience. 
    Would be nice if any information about this issue will be published through the game inbox and not only here in forums. 
  • gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Another day, another refusal from the support center. This time they copy pasted @Brigby post. According to them since d3 is making the event free for the next iterations, we should call ourselves happy and compensated from having been sold something that didn't conform to his description.
    As other already wrote before me, the point is not fixing a bug, but compensating/refunding players who bought something and got delivered something else.
    As much as I can appreciate the effort to correct their wrongdoing by making the next events free, the damage has already been done and that should be refunded.
    If Amazon delivers you something different from what you order you wouldn't call yourself happy if they promise to reduce the price of the item you wanted in the next purchases for all people.
    I believe a giving back some virtual currencies as a compensation for their error wouldn't cost anything to d3 and would make them appear more trustable.
    @Brigby @Oktagon_Daiane what do you think?
  • MegaBulba
    MegaBulba Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    is it only me who only gets two matches pr. Node in trials. The deskription still says three matches Per node. Usualy get all rewards from trials. This time i only Got the booster, making 60 crystals to Enter, very expensive.