Tezz1

Options
So I've been thinking  (dangerous, I know), they introduced 'land' subtype to supports this has it's uses obviously. They should introduce an 'artifact' subtype as well; they could then buff Tezz1 to reasonable levels comparable to other gen2 monocolor walkers it could allow much greater depth to both Tezzerets and also flexibility to the game for the future. Although in general most monocolors should be polished up a bit; but especially Tezzeret. (He seldom gets love)

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    All you need is Omniscience and I promise you, you won't think Tezz 1 needs a buff anymore.

Still, sorting supports into more subtupes like land/artifact/enchantment/etc. would be helpful as far as hopefully someday giving us better ways to target which supports we want to destroy.
  • ShawnP1
    ShawnP1 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes but should a walker be deemed only good if you happen to have a certain card? They should each be relatively succesful at "what they do" while being unique. Although I think they should at bare minimum give him the ability to make a ten support deck if nothing else.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Of course not but that doesn't stop them from designing PW's like Arlinn, who are so dependent on having Ulrich or GRB to be any good.
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Breathing some new life into Tezz 1

Supports:
    Thran Temporal Gateway

Creatures:
    Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage
    Naban, Dean of Iteration
    Adeliz, the Cinder Wind

Spells:
    Wizard's Retort
    Karn's Temporal Sundering
    Weight of Memory
    Talent of the Telepath
    Artificer's Epiphany
    Clash of Wills

Naban reinforces free creatures, Adeliz pumps them as you toss out spells, and the synergy of Wizard's Retort, Weight of Memory, and Clash of Wills means cards come out veeeery slowly for the opponent.