MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm just waiting to see who are the other two 5* along with the new 5* in the special store...

Same here. I have 800 CP saved up just in case it's a good store...

By the way, I just realized Vulture was skipped in the Behemoth Burrito again. He has been a PvE reward since last time, so he should be eligble, particularly since Rogue and America Chavez has made the cut already.

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Its also possible, though less likely, that he's been slotted into the order in the wrong place, like Nightcrawler.
  • Quebbster
    granne said:
    Its also possible, though less likely, that he's been slotted into the order in the wrong place, like Nightcrawler.

Possibly. For the Behemoth Burrito it would be fun to have Vulture face X-force Wolverine I Think - Wolvie has a reason to chase black AP, and Surgical Strike against Vulture would remove all the black AP from the board, making it a lot tougher for Vulture to go Airborne again (though not impossible).

In the Crash of the Titans I fully expect Vulture to face Archangel of course.

• Psuwildthing
    Psuwildthing Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Strange things sucks overall.  If I pick 3, 2,1 and screw in the top 10 in eau event than I should be top 10 overall not top 50.  It's a great event but you either need to place people strictly based in the choices they pick so I would only queued for prizes with others that went 3,2,1 or get rid of the ability to pick a path and have everyone in the same page throughout the event.
  • Psuwildthing
    Psuwildthing Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Also we still haven't done the 30 day shield pvp event for black panther or shuri so we don't need any 4 stars for a few months. And be we need a way in the events to earn featured 5 star characters
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Strange things sucks overall.  If I pick 3, 2,1 and screw in the top 10 in eau event than I should be top 10 overall not top 50.  It's a great event but you either need to place people strictly based in the choices they pick so I would only queued for prizes with others that went 3,2,1 or get rid of the ability to pick a path and have everyone in the same page throughout the event.
    Well the main screen tells you your placement. Just because dilution let's you place higher in the subs, does not make you a t10 player.

If the bracket only let you pick, 3,2,1 you would be t50 still as you'd have more competition from the others playing the same bracket.

Kind of silly reasoning to call a great event a sucky one. Just find ways to improve your clears.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018

I find the first season of this show kinda boring, but the second one justified the hype.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Why hate an event that gives you better sub rewards than you normally would be able to earn? Because that’s really the only thing different from other pve...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(3/05/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster said:
    I'm just waiting to see who are the other two 5* along with the new 5* in the special store...

Me three. I have enough of a hoard to spend but no interest in using it on Latests while Archangel is around. So it's wait and keep hoarding for months, or spend it somewhere better if they offer it up. Two good classics (Panther? Bolt?) alongside the new one and you might get me interested.
  • Quebbster
    Also we still haven't done the 30 day shield pvp event for black panther or shuri so we don't need any 4 stars for a few months. And be we need a way in the events to earn featured 5 star characters

We will only get one of them in the SHIELD simulator, it's how it goes when there are two fourstar releases in a season. Probably Shuri since they tend to use the most recently released one, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they broke the pattern and did Panther instead since Shuri got two progression covers in Prodigal Sun.

New releases will continue every two weeks until the game dies. Apparently it's the best way to get people interested in playing.

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Richyyy said:
    Quebbster said:

Me three. I have enough of a hoard to spend but no interest in using it on Latests while Archangel is around. So it's wait and keep hoarding for months, or spend it somewhere better if they offer it up. Two good classics (Panther? Bolt?) alongside the new one and you might get me interested.
    I would be happy to see a store with Starlord and Banner. Or Cap, hm. Which classics haven't been in a special store yet? 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boss event, 5 star character due, JJ season 2 starts this week,  these dots connect themselves
  • Smart80
    Didnt we just have one with Goblin?

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    Boss event, 5 star character due, JJ season 2 starts this week,  these dots connect themselves
    MCU 5* more likely than Jessica Jones. Valkyrie, Loki, Hela.
    Or, um, maybe, ah, Grandmaster, ah hah.
    Actually, I could go for a way, way out of left field Beta Ray Bill (Easter Egg).
  • Smart80
    zodiac339 said:
    fmftint said:
    Actually, I could go for a way, way out of left field Beta Ray Bill (Easter Egg).
    Same was said before Rider and Angel came out. My money is on Jones though..
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Smart80 said:
    zodiac339 said:
    fmftint said:
    Same was said before Rider and Angel came out. My money is on Jones though..
    I'm Jonesing for Jones.  She's been given a pass far too many times already.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gahhh I want an update on Ultron. I feel like Squints in The Sandlot when he snaps and then jumps into the deep end of the pool. 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    Gahhh I want an update on Ultron. I feel like Squints in The Sandlot when he snaps and then jumps into the deep end of the pool. 

I'm curious if we're getting Rogue covers in progression.. but in typical boss fashion it will likely be a useless 4* character rewarded like Elektra.. because we can all use 3 covers for her.