Can we have another bug list thread?

Options
Szamsziel
Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
@Brigby since the release there are many new cards available - several of them has let me phrase this as  "inconsistencies with specification". In the past the bug list thread was a great way to check if encountered issue was reported and what status it has (dev aware, working as intended and so on).
I know that keeping such post is time consuming but may I suggest creating one?

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The current one does still get updated occasionally, but it would be better if it was up to date. For instance, I'm pretty sure Gideon's first ability doesn't give +2/+2 anymore, but it's still listed.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Bumping this in lieu of bumping the other threads I've started lately. It would be great to see something that shows devs are aware of all the various issues people have identified since release.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Szamsziel . So are you proposing a separate bug list, specifically for Ixalan issues, or are you essentially requesting that the bug list we scrapped and started anew?
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi @Brigby
    Actually whatever is easier to maintain. Current bug list contains bugs from the past, mainly resolved. Clearing it out would help definitely. 
    Separate list for xln card issues (and interactions with previous sets) would help to check if something is already reported.