Who is the most fun 5* character of 2017?

Options
2»

Comments

• Over__Flow
    Over__Flow Posts: 59
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Doctor Octopus (Classic)
    Voted doc ock. Even if underpowered his skills are fun and nice.
    Black can stun different targets on different turns to avoid overkill on stuns.
    Blue can snowball hard and has a fun passive.
    Green is convoluted...it would only require minor modifications to make him useful(reduced AP cost and/or fortified cd  would go a long way down the "worthy" road, or give him a gambit passive in green, generate 2 blue and 2 black per turn)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Doctor Octopus (Classic)
    "Cunning Scheme: Dr Octopus generously creates a nuclear reactor..." why doesn't he generate AP every turn while that countdown is out?
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't know or have an opinion
    I had to vote for this option as I don't have any of the newer 5* covered to the point of being usable, sadly. I'm still deep in 4* territory and as such, all my iso is going into my 4*s and the running of Two Star Farm. Case in point - I have five 4*s fully covered and awaiting investment at various levels. I'm going to need around 1.6M to champ those five :-\ Most of my fives have have no iso put into them at all, and won't for some time to come. 
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Gambit (Classic)
    Gambit. If it wasn't for him I would have walked away from the game by now.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thor (Gladiator)
    Interesting results! I am a little surprised that BP doesn't have any fans but I guess having two passive abilities limits the fun factor.

As for not voting for your favorite character, my all-time favorite character is Spider-man but I voted for Thor since I really enjoy his power set and he is great for both PvE and PvP.  Spidey is a pretty close second though!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

I love playing with Thor - particularly when he's below 50% he speeds things up so fast and is fun to play - but I may well have quit this game if it wasn't for Hawkeye.  He's just so much fun to play - spamming arrows out there and blitzing the enemy.  He even makes other characters with CDs a lot more playable - before Gambit my go-to team for Mystique LRs was Hawkeye/Thanos.  It is a thing of beauty to have a protected "shapeshift" tile and have a "Come and Get Me" tile that goes off about 80% of the time.  Alas, required Gambit kind of destroyed both.

<sigh> Good times...