Bug- missing 4 cards post-Ixalan [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• Vendeen
    Vendeen Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I can get around the deck errors by copying the deck to a new slot and adding a card, or by using the trashcan icon in the upper left of the screen and starting over.  Otherwise there is no way to replace the empty card without an infinite error loop.

Surprisingly, I can play with the deck.  I haven't played enough games to see if Demolish is drawn, but the game recognizes a valid deck when starting a match.

I definitely want my demolish back!
  • ILikePancakes
    ILikePancakes Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Oops I made a thread about this. Couldn't remember the name. Yes, demolish vanished.
  • Sardaukar
    Sardaukar Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Vendeen said:
    I can get around the deck errors by copying the deck to a new slot and adding a card, or by using the trashcan icon in the upper left of the screen and starting over.  Otherwise there is no way to replace the empty card without an infinite error loop.

Surprisingly, I can play with the deck.  I haven't played enough games to see if Demolish is drawn, but the game recognizes a valid deck when starting a match.

I definitely want my demolish back!
    Thanks a lot! It works. Rebuild the deck is a good solution!
  • mrhibachi
    mrhibachi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    @Brigby I tried reinstalling several times and that did not fix the missing card issue.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I've relayed this info to the development team, so they are aware of and investigating this issue. Once I have an update to provide, I'll be sure to communicate it in this thread. Thanks for everyone's patience!
  • jhgt2d
    jhgt2d Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Just figured I would check in and say I found I am having the same issue(demolish is missing from my red decks) tonight when I logged in for the training grounds reset.  Let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to help.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figure demolish is still in the old deck lists, but doesn't point to anything else anymore so nothing displays, but you can't remove it normally, so adding a replacement card makes it think there are _11_ cards in the deck.

The Trash button wipes the whole deck and starts again so gets around this problem.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    @rafalele I believe you mentioned that restarting the game (or reinstalling?) caused this issue to be fixed for fyou?
    My problem with Black Vise was my fault, nothing related with this bug

I still cannot see some cards, they are not even in the whole list of cards.

Try yourshelf filtering the whole list of origin cards and try to find Demolish. 
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    rafalele said:
    Brigby said:
    @rafalele I believe you mentioned that restarting the game (or reinstalling?) caused this issue to be fixed for fyou?

Try yourshelf filtering the whole list of origin cards and try to find Demolish. 
    I'd do if I could log in to the game.... :'(
  • rafalele
    edited February 2018
    ertaii said:
    rafalele said:
    Brigby said:

I'd do if I could log in to the game.... :'(
    It was for @Brigby to see an example of this bug, not for you ;)
  • rafalele
    edited February 2018
    Hey, Demolish and cancel are back.

Thank you @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Glad to hear that those two cards are back in the game! Is anyone else able to confirm if Dual Shot and Sure Strike are available now as well?
  • rafalele
    edited February 2018
    @Brigby Dual shot and Sure stroke are also available in the library.
  • Brigby
    Fantastic. Thank you for the confirmation!