Bug- missing 4 cards post-Ixalan [Fixed]

Options
JopeX37
JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
After the new update toady, a number of my coalition noticed we were missing 4 cards.  After some digging, it looks as though those cards are Cancel, Demolish, Dual Shot, and Sure Strike.  What's the deal?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I alone here, or did Demolish disappear from everyone else's card pools too? It doesn't show that it's even a card in the game anymore, not just that I don't own it. Anyone else notice any other cards missing?
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you miss then in your decks?

Do you have it in your library?
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I tried to find somewhere if they said the were removing some old cards but no luck.

I have found one that is gone completely. Dont remember the name but it's the 3 mana, support destruction spell that also destroys 3x3 gems around it. 

The card is gone from the listed cards available also.

Anyone found more cards gone?
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Do you miss then in your decks?

Do you have it in your library?
    They no longer show up in the Card section of the app and my overall number of cards is lower as well.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yep, demolish has vanished from my library and several decks. Lots of my red decks now only have 9 cards.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nope, it's not only you, it's gone. 

[MOD NOTE]  Moved to bugs and technical issues [//MOD NOTE]
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If its a bug, its a weird one ...
  • rafalele
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Brigby I also miss Cancel and demolish (perhaps more) is my library. It is not the same bug as the one I referred here https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70554/can-not-use-a-card-that-i-own#latest

Edit: I was wrong is the same bug.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hmm that's oddly specific that those 4 cards would have disappeared. I'll pass this along to the team so they can investigate.
  • rafalele
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I was wrong, mine is the same bug.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @rafalele I believe you mentioned that restarting the game (or reinstalling?) caused this issue to be fixed for you?
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This bug also crashes the game when trying to add another card instead of the missing one. It gives an endless SWW error, making it impossible to use the decks that had missing cards (all my red decks!)
  • Sardaukar
    Sardaukar Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have a problem with SAMUT, planeswalker. Demolish missing from my deck so its an empty space. WHEN i try to fill it  appear an error...,,Something was wrong``... Then when i retry...same thing amn i must reset the game because i can go back in menu.... Please help!
  • TheExaminer
    TheExaminer Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hmm that's oddly specific that those 4 cards would have disappeared. I'll pass this along to the team so they can investigate.
    I guess they disappeared because all of them got reprinted in Ixalan.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ditto, Demolish missing but can't add a new card to the deck (probably b/c at some level that place is still being taken by Demolish).
  • Sardaukar
    Sardaukar Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have a problem with SAMUT, planeswalker. Demolish missing from my deck so its an empty space. WHEN i try to fill it  appear an error...,,Something was wrong``... Then when i retry...same thing and i must reset the game because i cant go back in menu.... Please help!
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    maybe try bin all deck and then fill again from a
    blank deck?

HH
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same issue with every deck that is missing a card
  • mrhibachi
    mrhibachi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Whenever I try to add cards from Ixalan to pre-existing decks, it shows "Something went wrong..."
  • mrhibachi
    mrhibachi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It seems to specifically only be an issue when adding to a deck that had a card in it that currently doesn't exist in the card database.