Balance of power

Stop if I’m wrong but balance of power for me is displaying my chosen start time which will be in 12hrs. It currently says starts 11:42minutes which would make it Thursday. I can’t display screenshot as proof don’t think I’ve posted enough to do that.

Comments

  • K1NGYK1NGY Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Sorry my point was it is showing Saturday 10th as start date.
    K1NGY said:
    Stop if I’m wrong but balance of power for me is displaying my chosen start time which will be in 12hrs. It currently says starts 11:42minutes which would make it Thursday. I can’t display screenshot as proof don’t think I’ve posted enough to do that.

  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like the right start time for slice 5 to me...
  • K1NGYK1NGY Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster said:
    Sounds like the right start time for slice 5 to me...
    Yep ok it is right  I’m slowly learning this game. My bad. Is there a way to delete this entire thread. 
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    K1NGY said:
    Quebbster said:
    Sounds like the right start time for slice 5 to me...
    Yep ok it is right  I’m slowly learning this game. My bad. Is there a way to delete this entire thread. 

    Not that I know of. A mod or admin might be able to do it, not sure.
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,659 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Please never run this Odin forsaken event again.  Please.
Sign In or Register to comment.