When all of your 3*s are champed, who do you select for your Bonus Draw?

Options
2»

Comments

• csista
    csista Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2017
    Options
    First was getting IM40 to 266 because he gets used with some of my 4* teams. Then Thanos to 266 for the same reason although not as often. After that, it was 3*s that give me 4* covers I want. Lately, I’ve been focusing on getting each of my 3*s to lvl 223, because after that second 4* cover the rewards get a lot better.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I always set it for who is the next closest to an LT. 3s give LTs at levels 227, 239, 257, and 266. All depends on what your goals are though.
    I do the same, but I also look at who is close to giving up a 4-star cover that I can use.

I'm currently considering setting Patch/Wolverine as my BH. He's my highest 3*, so I'm thinking of starting work on his dupe before he gets too close to 266.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The one closest to getting an LL token. 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rebuild them all and use BH to get you out of jams if RNGesus tries to screw up any of your rebuilds.

If you have none in rebuilding, use BH to accelerate your highest up to maxchamp to get those sweet rewards, and get going on rebuilding that one.
    That's what I'm doing, I've decided (had to decide, with Patch at 266 and a couple of others getting closer). I don't know that I'll bother to keep many of them at 266, but some I will and just have a queue of building dupes. It'll take a while, but eventually I'll have some maxchamps to sell without a loss of strength.
  • Hanedog72
    Hanedog72 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options

I would base the decision on what 4* covers you would like to get.

You can get a full chain that churns out Professor X Covers by turning 2* Magneto into 3* Magneto then 3* Magneto into Professor X for example.

2* Wolverine-->3* Wolverine-->4* Wolverine

3* Colossus--> 4* Wolverine

2* Thor-- 3*Thor--> Red Hulk

Cyclops-->Cyclops

Iron Fist-->Iron Fist

Kamala Khan--> Medusa

Punisher-->Punisher

Beast-->Jean Grey

3* Blade-->4* Blade

Vision -->Wasp

Psylocke--> Peggy Carter

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hanedog72 said:

I would base the decision on what 4* covers you would like to get.

You can get a full chain that churns out Professor X Covers by turning 2* Magneto into 3* Magneto then 3* Magneto into Professor X for example.

2* Wolverine-->3* Wolverine-->4* Wolverine

3* Colossus--> 4* Wolverine

2* Thor-- 3*Thor--> Red Hulk

Cyclops-->Cyclops

Iron Fist-->Iron Fist

Kamala Khan--> Medusa

Punisher-->Punisher

Beast-->Jean Grey

3* Blade-->4* Blade

Vision -->Wasp

Psylocke--> Peggy Carter

Hawkguy -> Kate Bishop.