Daily reward for January seems to not be working [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    @ElimGarak not true. For one month after release the set is not craftable and only then conversion rate is higher. Crafting recent set cost is higher till next set. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    ElimGarak said:
    Since we're at it, if am not mistaken the crafting cost for HOU cards went up on January 1st ... A mythic now costs 7500 to craft, Christmas sure is over folks :-D @Brigby this on purpose?

The developers must be shifting the theme from Christmas/New Year to Tax Season ;)
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Someone both didn't read the notes that describe why HOU as the most recent/current set costs more and didn't notice that the HOU cost was always 1.5x standard compliant set cost that even through the holidays.   ;)

No worries.  We all overlook things from time to time.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    The daily rewards still aren't working @Brigby, and we're only a few hours away from losing another one. I'm actually curious what happened at this point, I figured it would be a quick fix once the developers found out about it.
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Still not working here :(
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    The daily rewards still aren't working Brigby, and we're only a few hours away from losing another one. I'm actually curious what happened at this point, I figured it would be a quick fix once the developers found out about it.
    I'm afraid I don't have any updates to provide at the moment. The developers are investigating and discussing the situation. Once I hear of some concrete news, I'll be sure to communicate that in the forum.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    The daily rewards still aren't working Brigby, and we're only a few hours away from losing another one. I'm actually curious what happened at this point, I figured it would be a quick fix once the developers found out about it.
    I'm afraid I don't have any updates to provide at the moment. The developers are investigating and discussing the situation. Once I hear of some concrete news, I'll be sure to communicate that in the forum.
    It may be too soon to ask, but is there a possibility that players will receive the login rewards for days that this is down? It would be unfortunate if this error prevents us from getting the rewards available to us by the end of the month.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Just got a message in the in-game inbox saying everyone will have a chance to get all the daily rewards for January once they're fixed! Thanks Oktagon!
  • Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    DBJones said:
    Just got a message in the in-game inbox saying everyone will have a chance to get all the daily rewards for January once they're fixed! Thanks Oktagon!
    Was about to write that then saw your post that’s good to know
  • marauderbear
    marauderbear Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Daily rewards seem to be back up! I just got mine for today.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Yes, the Daily Rewards calendar should now be fixed. You can find the full article discussing this issue, and our plan for compensation, here: Daily Rewards Calendar Issue
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Another problem well handled by the new Devs.  Thank you.
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    A bit later than I would have liked, but considering the holidays I'll give them a pass on that. Good communication and compensation for days missed, a welcome solution.