You know you're getting stronger when...

Options
Yepyep
Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
For me, it was playing Venom Bomb today and I was almost finished with the entire first sub before I even thought of firing C4rol's yellow on her black! I used to live or die by this play. But now I have three solid boosted 4* champs for the event (which might be a first for me). I find myself looking more for the strike tiles her black generates and then acquiring red for Bl4de, green for him next, and yellow for C&D.

Building that team! That's what makes this game so addictive, at least for me.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep yep!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the run of the new sub event done in half an hour. Early last year I'd usually need to start the final run on a sub at about 8:30 to be done by 10:00. Now I can do it a full hour later and still have a few minutes to spare.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To be honest, it doesn't hurt that both Bl4de and C4rol are boosted now.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I use Grocket and Medusa for non essentials. Usually cuts like a warm knife through butter  B)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ...all your nodes in SSIM are filled with Gambolt Strange.
  • Yepyep
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    ...all your nodes in SSIM are filled with Gambolt Strange.
    That just really doesn’t sound like any fun at all... I think that would make me feel weaker, not stronger!
  • simoncklee
    Options
    ...you decide to pass on an hp sale.

Though I am a little tempted...
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You're able to put up 2 5* as fodder with Thano5 for the easy nodes and 3 different 5* for the hard nodes. 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You consider tapping the 5* Essential node in cl9 for a joke with 5 mins left after your grind. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ...you start using Medusa as a PvE clearer instead of 3* Dr Strange.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When you can finally join an event in CL2.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Before you realize it, you are downing enemies with match damage without having to fire off a power.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I remember when I was in 3* land that I felt I had made it when The Hood didn't bother me anymore. I use to hate going against him because he would steal all my ap and I would have to use match damage to down him which usually resulted in my team being beaten or needing multiple health packs. 
  • Yepyep
    Options
    I remember when I was in 3* land that I felt I had made it when The Hood didn't bother me anymore. I use to hate going against him because he would steal all my ap and I would have to use match damage to down him which usually resulted in my team being beaten or needing multiple health packs. 
    I am pretty deep in 4* land (17 champs, I think) and I still HATE going against Hood. In my opinion, he's one of those most annoying of characters -- awful to play with and awful to play against...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least he's pretty squishy once you get into 4* land, and you have more options that don't care as much about the AP stealing.

For me, it was when single-cover 5* stopped being scary and started looking like easy pickings instead.