You know you're getting stronger when...

Yepyep
Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
For me, it was playing Venom Bomb today and I was almost finished with the entire first sub before I even thought of firing C4rol's yellow on her black! I used to live or die by this play. But now I have three solid boosted 4* champs for the event (which might be a first for me). I find myself looking more for the strike tiles her black generates and then acquiring red for Bl4de, green for him next, and yellow for C&D.

Building that team! That's what makes this game so addictive, at least for me.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep yep!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the run of the new sub event done in half an hour. Early last year I'd usually need to start the final run on a sub at about 8:30 to be done by 10:00. Now I can do it a full hour later and still have a few minutes to spare.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    To be honest, it doesn't hurt that both Bl4de and C4rol are boosted now.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    I use Grocket and Medusa for non essentials. Usually cuts like a warm knife through butter  B)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...all your nodes in SSIM are filled with Gambolt Strange.
  • Yepyep
    Bowgentle said:
    ...all your nodes in SSIM are filled with Gambolt Strange.
    That just really doesn’t sound like any fun at all... I think that would make me feel weaker, not stronger!
  • ...you decide to pass on an hp sale.

Though I am a little tempted...
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    You're able to put up 2 5* as fodder with Thano5 for the easy nodes and 3 different 5* for the hard nodes. 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    You consider tapping the 5* Essential node in cl9 for a joke with 5 mins left after your grind. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    ...you start using Medusa as a PvE clearer instead of 3* Dr Strange.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    When you can finally join an event in CL2.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Before you realize it, you are downing enemies with match damage without having to fire off a power.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I remember when I was in 3* land that I felt I had made it when The Hood didn't bother me anymore. I use to hate going against him because he would steal all my ap and I would have to use match damage to down him which usually resulted in my team being beaten or needing multiple health packs. 
  • Yepyep
    I remember when I was in 3* land that I felt I had made it when The Hood didn't bother me anymore. I use to hate going against him because he would steal all my ap and I would have to use match damage to down him which usually resulted in my team being beaten or needing multiple health packs. 
    I am pretty deep in 4* land (17 champs, I think) and I still HATE going against Hood. In my opinion, he's one of those most annoying of characters -- awful to play with and awful to play against...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least he's pretty squishy once you get into 4* land, and you have more options that don't care as much about the AP stealing.

For me, it was when single-cover 5* stopped being scary and started looking like easy pickings instead.