Options
2»

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:

Here's hoping they just didn't straight up skip Sam Wilson. ...

Fight was a cakewalk for my 5/5/3 Level 292 C4rol. First try, no boosts. I had a black match-4 right off the top, followed by several yellow matches. Two red matches from IM46 later, I fired Executive Decision immediately after Photonic Barrage. Finished with 11951 health. Pretty sure he never even fired a power. 
    Well, looks like they straight up skipped Sam Wilson. I've got mixed feelings about that. I was kind of looking forward to the challenge of one of the hardest Crashes. But on the other hand, I do appreciate that I don't feel the need to sink ISO I don't have to spare on him. He's been fully covered at 3/5/5 for several months now, but is still stuck at Level 131. There's just always been someone who's been a higher priority than him. I should have him champed the next time he comes around. 

As for this Crash, the second round was just about as easy as the first. I got my yellow right away, but it took a few extra turns to get the black AP for Photonic Barrage. But as soon as I got it, Tony was KO'ed. First try, no boosts. Finished with 11197 health. Token to the hoard, which I'll probably open on Saturday. Hoping to get enough Nico covers to finish SHIELD Training. 
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    2nd verse, same as the 1st!

Black happy cascade, five turns later it's over. 2nd Spider Gwen red for my trouble. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took two tries this time, thanks to a bunch of ridiculous cascades for Tony the first time. Second time, the AP generation went more in my favour, and I had two Photonic Barrages out by Turn 3. A couple of yellow matches later, and it was all over.

Token was a Champ level for Gamora.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This time I never got any yellow, but did start with 2 black matches and he got a red to give me black. Third turn photonic barrage then just waited for it to go off.

Token to the hoard.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was an even easier victory than first time round and token got me a 5* Thor, so very nice.