Brag Thread - Card Count

GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
edited December 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I figured it's time for a good old-fashioned brag thread. I have 1413 cards - missing 3 exclusives and a bunch of Masterpieces. Can you top that?

@yunnnn
Tagged:

Comments

• Scifibot
    Scifibot Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Looks like you got it there Boss man!  Seems eerily silent in here!

• killwind
    killwind Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    1295 here but not playing much anymore. Crafting may change that. 
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I figured it's time for a good old-fashioned brag thread. I have 1413 cards - missing 3 exclusives and a bunch of Masterpieces. Can you top that?

@yunnnn
    1413 here - but I am missing 4 exclusives.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Only 1230 for me. You win, @GrizzoMtGPQ and @spesler
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    1345 here. But at least I have 2.2M runes! Oh, why did I convert to runes? (sob) 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    1339 here and very happy. Crafting took me from 86 mythics to 147. And I completed 3 full sets (minus masterpieces) - Origins, KLD and AER.

EDIT: I’ve been saving dupes for MAAAAANY months. I got over 180k mana orbs on conversion. So I went to town!!
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    1221 after BC.  Unfortunately while I was filling out my rares, the whales were filling out their mythics.
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    @GrizzoMtGPQ Was 1,397 including all Exclusives and 12 MPs, 22 newly crafted cards to Master. Eventually you know I'm going to overtake you :wink: Updated to 1,406 with 10 Legacy Mythics remaining to craft, haha
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    906 here, I make do with what I have. All I want from the game now is a masterpiece.

Did Yunnnn ever come back?
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    It’s weird for me, 1323 cards. But after I crafted all but one I wanted, it feels great on one side, but on the other there is no incentive for me to open even one single booster until ixalan drops.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    @sjechua we'll see. Now mastering all of these? No way. No way am I doing that.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s weird for me, 1323 cards. But after I crafted all but one I wanted, it feels great on one side, but on the other there is no incentive for me to open even one single booster until ixalan drops.
    I targeted Kaladesh/Aether Revolt and Origins cards because I knew I'd be getting more Amonkhet and Hour of Devestation before Ixalan comes out. Gives me hope still when I go to open those packs that maybe there will be something useful in them
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Platinum going to be a scary place with all the new mythic and rare floating about
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Abenjes said:
    Platinum going to be a scary place with all the new mythic and rare floating about
    Unless you use an 'Insidious Will' to block said awesome cards! Like @GrizzoMtGPQ 's and @Mersicide 's wills :smiley: When are you coming back @killwind ?
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    My total count didn't go up much but the amount of effective/powerful cards I got went up significantly. 
  • Scifibot
    Scifibot Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I have 1323 cards.  Booster crafted everything I needed But RE!
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    A modest 1293 :smile:
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    A modest 1293 :smile:

Ditto
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    completed origins, bfz, ogw and soi sets. have all the cards in kld and aer too except their masterpieces.

1373 card count. 
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    1337 but 100K to spend on crafting when I get a chance