Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Brag Thread - Card Count

GrizzoMtGPQGrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 753 Critical Contributor
edited December 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I figured it's time for a good old-fashioned brag thread. I have 1413 cards - missing 3 exclusives and a bunch of Masterpieces. Can you top that?

@yunnnn
Tagged:

Comments

• ScifibotScifibot Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Looks like you got it there Boss man!  Seems eerily silent in here!

• killwindkillwind Age Unconfirmed Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    1295 here but not playing much anymore. Crafting may change that. 
  • deletedgonedeletedgone Age Unconfirmed Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I figured it's time for a good old-fashioned brag thread. I have 1413 cards - missing 3 exclusives and a bunch of Masterpieces. Can you top that?

@yunnnn
    1413 here - but I am missing 4 exclusives.
  • SarahschmaraSarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Only 1230 for me. You win, @GrizzoMtGPQ and @spesler
  • FiddlerFiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    1345 here. But at least I have 2.2M runes! Oh, why did I convert to runes? (sob) 
  • FroggyFroggy Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    1339 here and very happy. Crafting took me from 86 mythics to 147. And I completed 3 full sets (minus masterpieces) - Origins, KLD and AER.

EDIT: I’ve been saving dupes for MAAAAANY months. I got over 180k mana orbs on conversion. So I went to town!!
  • GilescloneGilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    1221 after BC.  Unfortunately while I was filling out my rares, the whales were filling out their mythics.
  • sjechuasjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    @GrizzoMtGPQ Was 1,397 including all Exclusives and 12 MPs, 22 newly crafted cards to Master. Eventually you know I'm going to overtake you :wink: Updated to 1,406 with 10 Legacy Mythics remaining to craft, haha
  • THEMAGICkMANTHEMAGICkMAN Age Unconfirmed Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    906 here, I make do with what I have. All I want from the game now is a masterpiece.

Did Yunnnn ever come back?
  • UweTellkampfUweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    It’s weird for me, 1323 cards. But after I crafted all but one I wanted, it feels great on one side, but on the other there is no incentive for me to open even one single booster until ixalan drops.
  • GrizzoMtGPQGrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 753 Critical Contributor
    @sjechua we'll see. Now mastering all of these? No way. No way am I doing that.
  • wereotterwereotter Posts: 2,057 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s weird for me, 1323 cards. But after I crafted all but one I wanted, it feels great on one side, but on the other there is no incentive for me to open even one single booster until ixalan drops.
    I targeted Kaladesh/Aether Revolt and Origins cards because I knew I'd be getting more Amonkhet and Hour of Devestation before Ixalan comes out. Gives me hope still when I go to open those packs that maybe there will be something useful in them
  • AbenjesAbenjes Age Unconfirmed Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Platinum going to be a scary place with all the new mythic and rare floating about
  • sjechuasjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Abenjes said:
    Platinum going to be a scary place with all the new mythic and rare floating about
    Unless you use an 'Insidious Will' to block said awesome cards! Like @GrizzoMtGPQ 's and @Mersicide 's wills :smiley: When are you coming back @killwind ?
  • FirinmahlazerFirinmahlazer Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    My total count didn't go up much but the amount of effective/powerful cards I got went up significantly. 
  • ScifibotScifibot Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    I have 1323 cards.  Booster crafted everything I needed But RE!
  • Mainloop25Mainloop25 Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    A modest 1293 :smile:
  • joergingerjoerginger Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    A modest 1293 :smile:

Ditto
  • blacklotusblacklotus Age Unconfirmed Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    completed origins, bfz, ogw and soi sets. have all the cards in kld and aer too except their masterpieces.

1373 card count. 
  • DragonSorcererDragonSorcerer Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    1337 but 100K to spend on crafting when I get a chance