Floating card won't let me click on anything, won't go away

Options
Gilesclone
Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
The expanded version of one of my cards has appeared on my screen. I can move it around, but I can't do anything else and I can't get rid of it. I'm about to lose 40 points because of it. 

A bit bit more detail. When you move cards around, sometimes they slip out and enlarge on your screen. When you cycle a card sometimes that happens at the same time the confirmation comes up.  If you say cancel, you can click off the card and it will go away normally.  But, if you confirm, the card gets cycled but remains enlarged on the screen. At that point you can open options and quit but nothing else.

Comments

• Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Its a thing that's been an issue since the game started.
    Suggestions are as follows.
    Do not tap the screen to speed it up when tokens are entering the battlefield.
    Do not look at your hand or click on a card in your hand whilst tokens are entering the battlefield.
    Both of these instance are common for the "pinned" card not to leave.
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    This happened while I was dragging the card to the trash.  It offered me the confirm or cancel.  If I hit cancel I was ok.  But confirm killed me.  I didn't know that was the problem the first 2 times. Be warned. If the full size card pops up while you're cycling, choose cancel or you just lost. 
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Was the game was doing something in the background whilst u were exiling the card?
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    No it's more like the card slipped out just as the exile message popped up.
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    @Brigby is this bug on the to be fixed list?  I lost node 3.1 on it today.  I’ve not seen it acknowledged. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Gilesclone. I can recall this bug occurring in the past, so I believe it's already a known issue for the developers. Having said that though, I will double check, and add it to our database, if it's not already in there. Thanks!
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just happened to me now. There is no known remedy to save the game, must force quit?