Exclusives in HoD Packs?

Options
wickedwitch74
wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
I've been hoarding my Hour of Devastation packs for the release of Ixalan, so I'll have a crack at opening some of the Exclusives (Scarab God, etc...)

Since they released these cards into the Masterpiece packs, I was wondering if anyone had opened one in a standard HoD pack, or are we still waiting for Ixalan to be released before they are made available?

Comments

• deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Click the exclamation point in the upper right corner of the set title block to see which cards are included.  No exclusives, yet.
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ok but here we are on the last day of november and no sign of ixalan is on sight, which i kinda want to understand and not **** about it.  But truth be told i have forty boosters and the two 21st day packs waiting.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They're still marked as exclusive.

Best way to check is if you go to your cards collection, open the filter, select Hour of Devestation and mythic rarity, then tap the checkbox for "Show all cards".  Once the cards no longer have the blue "exclusive" banner across the picture, they should be added into the packs.

Additionally, you can tap the i in the vault on the banner for the set next to "view cards" and it will pull up all the possible cards you can currently pull from packs for that set. Once the exclusive cards are available in packs, they will show up there. Before then, they'll just be absent from the list.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    gave up hoarding a long time ago, Ixalan is far to far away and my pack opening trigger finger gets itchy
  • wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the information.

@Brigby

Could you ask the DEV team about adding the Exclusive cards to HoD packs? Since the set rotation has been delayed without any release date, adding these cards would give us "new" cards to chase.