Day 33

Options
Shadow
Shadow Posts: 155
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So, I just got my SHIELD Re-supply for Day 33 today. I thought it would be a good time to review what I've managed to do in the game as a f2p.

My roster is currently at 21 slots and has the following:

1* characters
im35 5/5/3 lvl 50
m.storm 5/3/5 lvl 50
hawkeye 5/5 lvl 40

I realize that I should have done black widow for that 3rd character but I didn't know this at that time.

2* characters
MN Thor 5/3/4 lvl 77
C Storm 5/5/3 lvl 70
Cap America 4/5/4 lvl 67
MN Magneto 4/4/1 lvl 48
A.Wolv 3/5/1 lvl 38
Moonstone 4/1/2 lvl 18
OBW 2/0/0 lvl 13
Draken 2/0 lvl 6

I'm just using all the covers as I get them so Thor would be reconfigured to 5 yellow when I manage to get hold of those covers.

3* characters
Punisher 1/4/4 lvl 73
Psylocke 3/0/3 lvl 58
Black Panther 1/1/1 lvl 20
DD 0/1/2 lvl 18
C Magneto 0/1/1 lvl 15
Spiderman 0/1/1 lvl 15
IM40 0/0/1 lvl 15
Hood 1/0/0 lvl 15
Hulk 1/0/0 lvl 15

4* characters
IW

I'm positioned quite well in the hulk event and getting the 3 covers for Thor is practically a given at this stage and if I'm lucky maybe a X-Force Wolv.

At this stage, roster slots is getting more costly at 300HP each. I have a Loki that will expire in a few days and the rewards from the Hulk event would need to fit into the roster as well. Probably gonna have to drop Moonstone and Daken to cater for the new cards coming in.

I know. I'm sorta crazy building up the above in about a month of playing as a f2p. In the upcoming fearless defenders, I'll probably be playing with my 2* Thor / Storm / Magneto setup. Not the best setup to play but it shouldn't be a pushover either.

Comments

• Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd say get rid of Moonstone and C. Hawkeye and take the Loki and 3* Thor. You have enough characters to reliably field a team without resorting to 1*. Plus, 1* Hawkeye is rather terrible and Moonstone is pretty much useless.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Funnily enough there's a roster snapshot thread a few posts down from this
  • Get rid of 1* Hawkeye imo
  • I wouldn't trash Hawkeye, they run 1 star tourneys occasionally. He's also very useful on certain stages in pve. Placing crits on jungle tiles is bonkers.

I've trashed and rebuilt daken several times now. keep participating in pvp and pve and you'll slowly but surely get those roster spots you need.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Definitely dump Hawkeye and IM35...even if you need them again later (for that next 1* tourney in the far future) it's so easy to get covers for them in Standard packs that you'll be able to remake them easily.
  • Talahamut wrote:
    Definitely dump Hawkeye and IM35...even if you need them again later (for that next 1* tourney in the far future) it's so easy to get covers for them in Standard packs that you'll be able to remake them easily.
    Hawkeye, yes, but not IM35. That's a lot of ISO to get him up to 50. If you get truly desperate, I would dump the singleton IM40 that you have. You've got plenty of 3*'s that you'll level ahead of him, he's only moderately useful for yellow and red, you've got other tanks with more covers and higher levels already, and he could use a bit of a fun-balancing to make his powers a little less unwieldy.