Use all ISO button

Options
I typically get about 10k ISO and dump it into someone. Been getting about 20k a day. I know others use way more at once. 100k+ often times. It would be so nice that if we were on a character level up screen we could press a button like "expend all ISO" and it would level the character until either 1 of 2 things happen.
1- character reaches cap
2- ISO reaches 0

Simple and convenient. It's probably been suggested before but if not there ya go.

Comments

• If they had a button like that someone will accidentally hit it on Wolverine X-Force and then ask for a refund.

We can use a button like 'fill rest of level' though. The speed you spend your iso 8 is actually fixed, which is hardly necessary.
  • Phantron wrote:
    If they had a button like that someone will accidentally hit it on Wolverine X-Force and then ask for a refund.

We can use a button like 'fill rest of level' though. The speed you spend your iso 8 is actually fixed, which is hardly necessary.

There would be an "are you sure?" Pop up obviously but there's always those people I guess. Anything to speed up the process a bit would be nice.
  • Dunno how it works on mobiles, but on PC You have to press "level up" button each time you fill the bar, so each new level means pressing again. If they changed it to the constant flow, that would speed up things a little bit.