Game won't start

Options
ertaii
ertaii Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
Title pretty says it all : when I open my app, I'm stuck on the "loading elements" state.

Previous to that, I could not open any booster, therefore I got out of the application and tried to log back but to no avail.

I was doing good in Emrakul's corruption before last refresh, I'd really like to be able to complete the event. 

Does anybody else encounter the same issue ?
I'm playing on android.

Comments

• Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Exactly, it is happening since 2-3 hours ago. 
    I'm on iPhone.

Now it is stuck at the Update Configuration step.I'm in France.

Update: I've just been able to connect. 
  • pacha
    pacha Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm facing the same problem, I'm not able to go through the "Update configuration" step (I was stuck at "loading Elements" a few minutes ago)

I need the mana jewels to buy a pack in the current offer and Emrakul Corruption is my last chance of reaching 400 jewels... You can't do it to me!
  • Kresgwyr
    Kresgwyr Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same pb here, I'm also in France and on Android. I already created a thread on the bug subforum earlier this morning btw ;).

In any case it looks like a network/server issue, specific to France, so far.
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well we're between fellow Frenchmen here :)
  • Kresgwyr
    Kresgwyr Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looks like it's back to normal.

I missed my window for Elrakul, though...  Better luck next time.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pacha said:
    I'm facing the same problem, I'm not able to go through the "Update configuration" step (I was stuck at "loading Elements" a few minutes ago)

I need the mana jewels to buy a pack in the current offer and Emrakul Corruption is my last chance of reaching 400 jewels... You can't do it to me!
    the current elite pack will be available for another 7 days. hopefully you can earn enough jewels to reach 400 jewels in the next 7 days. all the best.