4* DDQ: X-23 vs Elektra

Options
2»

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I thought this will be piece of cake with champed X-23... But then Elektra kept doing shadow step a lot and I couldn't fire any powers before got rid of all SS tiles. And it took so long that my X-23 almost died! But when finally had a shot, fired all of the powers same time + a few extra matches while collecting black from her not to make SS again... Except that she kept stealing it from me with Red power. Anyways finally won and with first attempt, but this was a toughie!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A long fight for my 5/4/2 X-23, but with Savage Healing keeping me going and a green-heavy board I took her down without too much damage to myself. My reward was a nice eye-opener - a black 5* Gambit! Already my 0/0/1 Gambit has been helpful fighting the Big K along with Coulson and Quicksilver. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I only have 1 cover of X-23 and that's healing.  So I tried once and it was just savage lol
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I only have 1 cover of X-23 and that's healing.  So I tried once and it was just savage lol

I have all three colors, but I know it was going to a problem so I didn't even try.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try with the LVL 284 5/5/3 X-23.  I didn't even worry about her matching black, figuring that I would be able to heal up the damage caused by the Shadow Step tiles; she healed 1621 damage per match.  I denied Red at all costs, though, as I like my AP.  A Holding Back followed by a Berzerker Fury did the trick.  Token to the hoard.
    My X-23 is only Lv 273, but otherwise it went exactly as you described. The token gave me a yellow 5* Daredevil.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It was a walkover, AI did manage to finally get shadow step out near the end but it made no difference and my Lvl 271 X-23 finished with full health.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Took 9 tries with my 3/3/0 Lvl 121 X-23.  Denied black and finally got a green-heavy board.  Pulled a yellow 5* StarLord for my efforts.