Let defensive wins in PvP also count as a win

Well this moring came back to the game, saw the 'you were attacked' screen for Vicious Cycle, listing i got 3 wins and -71 points.

but the wins don't seem to be added to my wins, was still at 16.

Would have been nice to actually have gained them. so just an idea?!

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too easy to exploit.

Find someone to retreat to, do it 40 times, done in 20 minutes.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    there's no way to determine if a defensive win is legit or from a retreat?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    How could they?
    There are legitimate reasons to retreat instead of wiping if things go south, some retreats SHOULD be actual wins.

Can only turn them off completely.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    jredd said:
    How could they?

i dunno. i'm asking. hence the question mark. surely there's a way to tell if a match finishes with a retreat or finishes naturally, no?

regardless of the reason for retreating, if a defensive match plays out to the bitter end, and the server knows that is how the match ended, you should get a win for it.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    They could.  They could make it so that a retreat doesn't count as a loss.  But that wouldn't solve the problem for two reasons:
    1. This would allow anyone who ever thinks they were going to lose to retreat and rob their opponent of the defensive win.  The only defensive wins would be from people who fail to realize this and surprise cascade wins.
    2. it would still be possible to win trade.  It would just take a little longer.  You would have to attack the person you're trading and choose a team of 2 1*s and the 3* loaner and just allow the other team to win.  This would still be faster than 40 wins and get exploited like crazy.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    3. I'd just attack people with my brand new 1* farm and lose. (a.k.a. what I do in boss events once I got full progression)