this is the new Strongest Team. Carol + Gambit *5 + OML is ultimate destruction.

Options
2»

Comments

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    Against goons, I'm not sure you need Gambit.  I would think 4* Rocket, 4* Star Lord and 4* Carol would basically win that already, using essentially the same engine, but with boasted tiles from the start.
    I've been using that trio in Big Enchilada ever since I champed R4G two weeks ago. Cleans up everyone in no time (although when facing Sentries, I lose patience and go Medusa-Carol-Iceman instead)
    Big echilada is the few times I actually play Phantos. All you need is to kill one guy and then everyone dies one after another. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    Against goons, I'm not sure you need Gambit.  I would think 4* Rocket, 4* Star Lord and 4* Carol would basically win that already, using essentially the same engine, but with boasted tiles from the start.
    Even if they're not buffed that's my regular team to use against all-Goon nodes. If you can avoid matching away R4G's Strike tiles, once the Goons start tossing out counters, and St4r-Lord throws out counters of his own, it's pretty much game over. Even fully leveled goons in SCL8, who can have 40K+ HP, go down fast when you're doing 5K+ from match damage alone.