**** Gwenpool (Gwen Poole) ****

12346»

Comments

• dmeleedy
    dmeleedy Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    All of the code guides I can find says she destroys column 2 with code 156.  This appears to be wrong.  Does anyone know the real code?
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    156 is correct.
    See the graphic in the spoiler tag of the original post.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/53066/gwenpool-gwen-poole

I didn't create the graphic, but I have it hosted on the interwebs.
  • dmeleedy
    dmeleedy Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Yeah, I just verified it worked for me, which is weird cause I thought I had done it correctly before, with it not doing a column destroy.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    I think she might be very good as 3-5-5 also. Fought a Gwen this week, and she made 4 protect tiles on the board, and she completely shot my damage down to -1. Granted she was boosted, but she could be very good unboosted as well. Also love her green so much. I would definitely champ her in the future. 

Her purple is nice too, but you must have that list close by. She can do about anything you want in board removal. 
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

Been loving my champed Gwenpool this week while she is boosted - would try and get the 3 enemies health down to about 8000 each, then one-shot the whole team with her green :)

The damage from boosted purple is no joke too

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    I pair her with vulture and cd - cd for black generation, vulture fuels gwen, gwen just shoots everybody
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor

Bumping this up, because will want to see it during the deadpool daily when she faces moonknight.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

Bumping this up, because will want to see it during the deadpool daily when she faces moonknight.

Just destroy the gun, use green, victory :)