Elektra Shadow Step and "jump to front" character priority

System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: Elektra's Shadow Step Bug.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when playing with Rogue, she frequently jumps in front of Elektra and make the tiles worthless.  I'd be interesting to see who wins the battle to the front in a Colossus, Elektra, Rogue team....

[Moderator note: please try not to derail bug reports. -Dayv]
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when playing with Rogue, she frequently jumps in front of Elektra and make the tiles worthless.  I'd be interesting to see who wins the battle to the front in a Colossus, Elektra, Rogue team....
    I believe I read somewhere that it's whoever has the most health at the moment. My memory is not the most reliable, tho, as demonstrated by the Deadpool Points thing the other day, so take that with a pinch of salt.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    TPF Alexis said:
    I believe I read somewhere that it's whoever has the most health at the moment. My memory is not the most reliable, tho, as demonstrated by the Deadpool Points thing the other day, so take that with a pinch of salt.
    That's true for DP and Thing, but Rogue's passive isn't dependant on having more health than whoever is in front, so I'm not so sure.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    IIRC, this was from a discussion about Thanos and Colossus, and someone said that health was the tie-breaker. Again, tho, mind like a steel sponge. Don't take my word for it.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    broll said:

I witnessed Rogue jumping in front of Collossus with an Immovable Object cd out.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I'm with TPF on this, I think it was in a recent release notes, they said that if two characters had abilities to bring them to the front, then the one with the most health would move.