4* DDQ: Devil Dinosaur vs. Squirrel Girl

Options
2»

Comments

• Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Pull'd a red cover for Dino in Anniversary vault, bringing him to L147 2/3/2 and won second try with y/r +1ap, +1 all ap and +20% all color boosts again.

Open the Fan Favorites Token from the Crash, it give me a 4* Starlord yellow, move him up a notch to L209 4/4/2

Edit, had to fix some typos, oops.
  • Bulletproofmpq
    Bulletproofmpq Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    5/4/2 on Devil D. Easy match. I didn't realize how many haters there are of devil d. Although he has had a recent Upgrade, I don't disagree that he could use another one. You could always make a 2 * moon girl and just make her abilities to boost Devil D. Just a thought. 
  • throughsilver
    throughsilver Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We've had a couple of these recently, right? I scraped by in the first one, probably with some boosts. It was so bad: I get her down to a certain level of health, she does the same to me. I know it's a turn based game, but it really was like letting ourselves punch each other in the face. 

Fast forward a few days (weeks?), and a few anniversary pulls allow me to champ him (waste of ISO I know, but I'm about champing all the 4*). Very easy. He's still awful, but at least the battle was less painful. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We've had a couple of these recently, right? I scraped by in the first one, probably with some boosts. It was so bad: I get her down to a certain level of health, she does the same to me. I know it's a turn based game, but it really was like letting ourselves punch each other in the face. 

Fast forward a few days (weeks?), and a few anniversary pulls allow me to champ him (waste of ISO I know, but I'm about champing all the 4*). Very easy. He's still awful, but at least the battle was less painful. 
     They ran Dino back to back for anniversary. The first Crash was on the 5th and rewarded a regular LT. This second round rewarded a Fan Favorites LT.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5/4/2 lv.152 no boosts.

Was surprised to see Squirrel girl again, but as expected went even easier than 5 days earlier.

Token gave a blue Punisher to bring him to 5/3/5 and remove any concerns about what color any of his future covers are.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I managed to champ my Dino for the second run thanks to all the covers and double iso, so it was a walk in the park.  I even managed to place #1 in my DDQ bracket, for all the good that does.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    142 5/5/3.

Just kept matching Green and Red and firing his powers as they came. Really wasn't difficult at all.
  • throughsilver
    throughsilver Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:

They ran Dino back to back for anniversary. The first Crash was on the 5th and rewarded a regular LT. This second round rewarded a Fan Favorites LT.
    Thanks, Darth. I thought I was losing it. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I netted a Dino from my Anniversary 10 pack and the next fight was won 1st time once I had levelled her up although it was still close after SG got a massive cascade and fired all her powers - it helped it was red cover for damage output.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was at 1/1/1 for the first run, and couldn't pull it off. A few more covers later, and I got it on my second try once she was leveled up. The first time, there was just too much yellow, and Doreen had like 15 protect tiles out. Token was a Carol champ level.