Reroll ticket unanswered for 5+ weeks

Options
naphomci
naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
So, the last time No Mercy and Uncage the Menagerie were in the vault, I immediately opened 2, and got 2 Uncages. I submitted a ticket.

4 weeks later, with no response, I submitted another ticket. No response.

So, this time, the same masterpiece set comes up. I get a dupe in Overwhelming Splendor. Should I even bother with a ticket?

Comments

• fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please attempt filing ticket
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yes, you should.
    I got a dupe in this rotation also on a mythic+ pack (had Crested Sunmare and Swarm Intelligence). Filed a ticket and got a reroll in under 24h, also a dupe -> resend ticket and reply in under 24h with a reroll and a new masterpiece.

Edit: And to make sure, you have checked your tickets through the app and not just relying on a e-mail response?
    You're supposed to get a notification but that has never worked for me.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you are on iOS and don't use the stock mail agent, you can't submit tickets through the app. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    If you are on iOS and don't use the stock mail agent, you can't submit tickets through the app. 
    I use iOS and gmail and my in-app tickets worked as recently as last month. Did it change with the new update?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    I use iOS and gmail and my in-app tickets worked as recently as last month. Did it change with the new update?
    It hasn’t worked for me for months. Do you use the gmail app or gmail through the iOS app? I deleted the iOS app. 

Regardless, I submitted a ticket — through the D3 support site. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    bken1234 said:
    It hasn’t worked for me for months. Do you use the gmail app or gmail through the iOS app? I deleted the iOS app. 

Regardless, I submitted a ticket — through the D3 support site. 
    Hmm. I checked and when I go to open a ticket in game it has my gmail listed so it automatically uses gmail for me. I'm sure I had to explain to my hone at some point that it was to use gmail app instead of its own mail app but I'm not sure when that was. I'll do more research and report back!
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don't use the app to file tickets since there is no record saved. I just use their email address in my Gmail instead. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Options
    I don't use the app to file tickets since there is no record saved. I just use their email instead. 
    Actually, I just filed a minor one as a test and I received immediate confirmation via gmail. 

@bken1234 I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out how I set gmail to default on my iPhone. It may have been as simple as just using that email address in app. 
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Sarahschmara I just edited my original post to be more clear
  • naphomci
    Options
    I am on Android. 

It seems particularly dumb/worthless to have an in-game system that does not work, and one that we have been pointed to in the past.

I submitted through the D3 site, hopefully I get a response.
  • _Daromax_
    _Daromax_ Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've pulled two swarm intelligence from current elite pack. Here is my way I solved it.
    1. I filled a ticket using settings/create a ticket. Somehow it didn't work (at least I could not see my ticket anywhere but maybe I did something wrong)
    2. I filled another ticket using settings/help center and tickets/access zendesk/menu button/plus button describing the situation.
    3. First answer was that according to their records I only bought one pack. I replied that it not true, send a screenshot of two swarm intelligence (however this proves nothing) and specified when I bought packs (28th, one in the morning, one in the evening)
    4. Second reply was they need approximate time and date (as if nobody read my previous message). I wrote what I guessed would be most accurate (28th, first 10:00-11:00 am, a while after new elite packs showed up, second in the evening after 15 pm) and a bit rude but true words because I was about to give up on this whole thing.
    5. I was credited 1 elite pack and told that I case of another dupe I should contact again. This time I recorded the opening and I was new card - sunset crestmare.

Tl;dr: 
    Record your opening of elite packs for a valid proof. 
    Even though the process is burdensome, you have to be patient and don't give up.

• naphomci
    Options
    I eventually got 1 reroll through using the site ticket process. If the ingame one isn't going to work, they should remove it.

Now just to fight to get the other one that I need....
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They possibly haven't been aware the ingame ticket is playing up, no reason for them to know that if they arent getting the reports . It absolutely needs fixing not removing, it's too important, it needs adding to as well.
    Some of us would think to use online reports but so many people wouldn't report at all if there isnt something in game theyd just give up.

It needs your uid and phone/os data autofilled into the ticket to stop them asking for it. (You can delete it for privacy reasons, but its better this way around than making you add it manually)