Completing X-Men

MissoesRicRose
MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
Finally.
After so long awaited. We also await the arrival of Gambit and Nightcrawler. Who knows, there is still hope to see Sabretooth as well
Tagged:

Comments

• Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I wonder what they can do with Morph that won't resemble Mystique
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Vold said:
    I wonder what they can do with Morph that won't resemble Mystique
    As much as I like Morph, I hardly see him in MPQ in the near future, simply because he was not so important in the team unfortunately. I mean he was included in the animated series as Wolverine's budd, and 'killed' in the second episode, just to make a dramatic hook, and maybe to introduce us to Wolverine's turmoiled past. 
    His supposed death had a big impact on me as a kid, and really made me interested to see what happens next. And after seing most of the show, I think Mr Sinister is the biggest villain of the X-Men and we have to have him in the game. 

As for Morps' powers, there is also Chameleon from the Spiderverse who has a similar skillset and has connections with the Avengers, as he was hunted by SHIELD at one point. They could introduce one of them, but both I don't think so. They could make the power different from Mistique by making the chatacter immune to damage while transformed ? (Because the enemy team sees him as an ally). 
  • Vold
    edited October 2017
    Or like in one episode where he face off the X-Men
    he changes not to one of them to confuse but change to their either deepest desire or fear to mess with them.

guess that means he'll be the dark version

Or both like Bruce and the hulk
    changes based on conditions

From a cheery fella to a disturb fella
  • D4Ni13
    Vold said:
    Or like in one episode where he face off the X-Men
    he changes not to one of them to confuse but change to their either deepest desire or fear to mess with them.

guess that means he'll be the dark version

Or both like Bruce and the hulk
    changes based on conditions

From a cheery fella to a disturb fella
    I would like that. But again, I don't know if he's that well known. I rather see Chameleon get a version in MPQ, than Morph (even though, I would like Morph a lot). 
  • Vold
    This could lead to a package which includes Sinister
    since he's responsible for Morph being that way. Another story arc :)
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    I do think it's interesting that for all people's interest in X-Men characters that hardly anyone ever mentions that one of the original five is still missing from the game, that being Angel.

And since I know someone will mention it what with the Apocalypse PvE going one right now, no I don't mean Archangel. For that matter they only really touched on two of the five time-displaced original team members, so it's not as if they would have to look very hard for something they can do with them,
  • D4Ni13
    edited October 2017
    I do think it's interesting that for all people's interest in X-Men characters that hardly anyone ever mentions that one of the original five is still missing from the game, that being Angel.
    I guess it's because Angel is not that popular anymore. Banshee is also a founding member of the X-Men (70s after the initial 5), but no one talks about him. Same reason, not popular enough. Writers chose to milk Wolverine and other high popular characters at the time, and some were left behind. 

I would like to see Angel/Archangel in MPQ. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they were going to use characters who were prominent in the cartoon I imagine Jubilee comes along before Morph.

As for Angel - he is a glaring omission. Absolutely perfect for a 5* Archangel/3* Angel release.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Oh absolutely, I would love to see Jubilee in the game.

Not that I think they would actually do it this way but personally I would find it hilarious if they did Classic 90's Jubilee for a 3* and Vampire Jubilee as a 5*. I mean, Halloween is coming up after all...
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would yawn at Angel.

Three of the original five X-Men are so boring to me - Iceman, Beast, and Angel. Cyclops is borderline and he became better in the era of 'all new' X-Men when he had counters like Wolverine to disobey him and Storm to usurp him. Jean I like.