Gold character wish list

Options
2»

Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If they make a *** Captain America then it should be Bucky aka Winter Soldier.
  • someguy321 wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:
    I would like them to never make another gold character again and instead be creative and introduce new characters.
    This.

This.
    Hard to disagree, really.

Besides...

WHERE IS MS MARVEL?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    M.Storm doesn't need one. She's fine.

Captain America absolutely needs an upgrade just to make him usable.

No, not a gold upgrade.

I can't bring myself to waste good ISO on him as a cheap 2 star. As a 3 star with that move set ?

3 star cap needs an alternate version, not Golding.
  • Next thing we know, they'll be adding bronze versions of 3* characters: 1* Punisher, Patch, Spidey, etc. Can't wait...
  • ronin-san wrote:
    Re: Cap with defensive abilities while mitigating damage...

Uh, they recently buffed the Yellow to absorb 150Dmg PER TILE. At 5 yellow, it allows you to mitigate 600Dmg. How much more does a Cap need before you consider it valid?
    Further, he stuns and can counteract existing countdown tiles with his red OR with his blue.

I think you need to give Cap another look. He's pretty awesome.

It could be 6000 without matter -- unless you can ramp yellows it will just never happen. I should be scaling, say I can cast it for small amount of yellow creating less shields. Maybe 8 base plus 3 per additional tiles would do.

Protect works at the beginning of the game. By the time you can collect 15+ of any AP you should have won already. If not, it should be used for the final blow, not a way to keep you alive for another 10 minutes. We aim for more wins per minute.
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    I would like them to never make another gold character again and instead be creative and introduce new characters.
    Yes
  • Going to be redundant just because it's worth repeating. No more gold characters.