MPQ Steam version

Options
Does the Steam version allow me to use my celphone save game or is it a completely different game altogehter?

Comments

• Apparently there was a phase where you could link our accounts (in the beta) but now there is no way to link them. Ull notice if you click the cogs on the steam version that there is no 'link to Facebook' button. I've wanted this but since I only play on steam, it doesn't really matter (it would be extremely convenient though).
  • Can't you just manually transfer save file? I presume that everything is really on server, so the only thing that matters from save is your ID. Steam version doesn't sync across different PC too so I had to copy it to my other PC manually and it worked just fine.
  • Can you tell me where the save file is in my phone? What filename would it be?
  • I don't have mobile version, so I don't know where it would be, but try searching file system for mpq_save.dat.
  • Hello everyone! I want open MPQ on anoter PC, but game don't load my save. I copy my save folder (..\AppData\Local\Demiurge Studios\Marvel Puzzle Quest ) from old PC, but it affect only for mpq settings (sound volume, resolution). I already registered and have ID. Now i can play only in prolog on new PC and when try open "versus" or "event", game tell me that i must register... i don't see any "login" button on register page or find register page... i afraid that if enter my normal ID, all my progress on ID will be rewrite and lost. Anyone know how to login your ID on anoter PC?
  • I think the Steam version auto-loads your saved progress if you move to another PC and open Steam. Last week I was away from home when I played there the last hours of the previous tournament. When I left I forgot to copy the saves to a USB, but after I returned home I opened Steam and I noticed I didn't lose the covers I got, so I assume Steam keeps your saved games.
  • Yes, MPQ has Steam Cloud support since Release 48 icon_e_wink.gif
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Save games would have to be kept on their servers, otherwise you could just hack the save file and give yourself all the things! icon_razz.gif