The "Win" system for PvP works... (or at least seems working).

Options
As far as I am concerned, the new "Win" system is exactly what I expected to fix the Versus Mode and make it accessible for newbies.

After months, I played a few Versus Mode and it was really fun. I can now see how my Roster fairs against other players, and get rewards when winning a game. I don't care if I am attacked and lose ranking points since I am not at that level yet, i am only aiming for wins. I assume that it's also better for veteran players who play rank since there may be more participation thus more and diverse targets.

I am not be pushed to purchase shield, but those Health Packs look way more interesting now. There's this "Challenge" aspect of "how can I destroy this guy's team", which is really fun. You can really focus on that, when all you need is a "Win". So it seems like a Win, Win to me...

----------------

I even think that just making this Win system permanent is the only thing the versus mode needs.

-----------------

Other than that, The Battle UI really needs to be upgraded. A Gem Gauge on top of each enemy Hero to see which colors are filling would be great. That huge Health Bar Cross is taking way too much space which could be use to show if an enemy Hero is filling its gauge. (to move the screen to the right to see enemy gem numbers, and then check each Hero manually for there power is really really a drag).

-------------------

Add to that a Clearance level indicator on the Nods in Story Mode so we can see what level we cleared each Nods without having to click them would be game changing. (You know when you wanna check if you 4/6 a Nod but you have to click on it to see...).

--------------------

Good Job with the Win system btw.

Comments

• nitefox1337
    nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wow, I completely forgot about that thread! But I guess i am too big of a star, since you guys didn't!

(Or you guys really need to open the window for some air)...
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or you just **** too much...
  • nitefox1337
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I don't expect you to acknowledge a burn. (even a burn of epic proportions!). But you guys following and knowing any of my threads. Well... What can I say!

I'll try to write more so you can learn a thing or two!

You can start by adding x2 Speed for the power animations. I am sure people are fed up of watching the same animations over and over. (They use that in Dokkan battle, works great).
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I love it.
    it let's me get covers and HP without fail.

not sure but I think losing counts too...

the old points method like Krakaboom now
    i reach half way to getting the cover and rested for a while and return to see I'm back to blank...

good of thing I manage to get the 100HP already 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     .. This will be my last thread in these Forums btw, 
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You dropped the end piece of the scroll ur quoting :)

"...  (unless they really take a 180 turn in an update)."
  • nitefox1337
    Options
    You guys can also follow me on twitter (Same email).

I must really have left an impact since you guys all follow me this close. I will keep posting!