MPQ hasn't evolved a bit... It regressed! (MPQ on maintenance mode?)...

Options
I remember when I was a customer. Than after realizing the horror that is their "PvP" mechanics, I declared that I will be a free to play player only and stay away from PvP, which i am doing for months now. I read and suggested many ideas that would improve the game. But have seen none of them being implemented.

I suggested many upgrades as:

- Updating the Battle UI so we can see each enemy AP level based on color. (Like a small equalizer icon on top of each enemy) without having to move the top screen left right which is almost impossible to do.

- Indicators on Story Mode nods so we can see the clearance levels of nods without having to select them each time.

- Many fixes for PvP to make it more interesting. (As half of the Forums already suggested).

---- And yet, MPQ Devs seem not to give a ... about these, neither to what players think.

But the worst part isn't that "Devs don't listen to suggestions"..., (which btw is against the mainstream gaming world protocol. In this Era, Devs in all games carefully listen to what players have to say, and improve their game successfully thanks to it).

... It's that MPQ Devs don't even Improve the game based on their own ideas! They just put MPQ on maintenance Mode and leave players to deal with it. And of course release a few half backed heroes at each Marvel event.

------------------- Result:

Well, I am now only doing dailies, if I remember them between Dokkan Battle.

If they think that all players are like the few who keep playing for years and invest in a game which is in maintenance mode, they're wrong. If they think that most players play their puzzle game cause it's fun, they are even more wrong.

@MPQ Devs: Your new Puzzle titles you are working on won't go far. Your Puzzle game mechanics are not that fun, and neither are your story or pvp mechanics. It's a huge mess. So why players are still playing? Why do you thing? It's MARVEL! You're just leeching on the Marvel franchise and that's it.

Just fix the game at least for respect to Marvel and also instead of regressing it by adding loading time and ..., just bring some new improvements.

PS: This will be my last thread in these Forums btw, (unless they really take a 180 turn in an update), and I do not intend to respond or check this Thread. Not by disrespect to anyone, but because so much incompetence is too tiring and disturbing to even discuss upon.

gl hf!

Comments

• Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I heard the developers still waiting to get a Moonstone to evolve....
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    So much word salad and not a single point backed up.

You could have simply used a single image. Such as:

Please make good on your threatiness. It will do wonders for your reputation.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh hey it's that guy that keeps leaving the forums.
    Why're you still here?
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And s/he still thinks we care!!!! Just go away already!!!!! 
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    nitefox1337 said:

I read and suggested many ideas that would improve the game. But have seen none of them being implemented.

so just because you suggest some ideas, they have to be implemented?  I suggest free ISO fridays!  If d3 doesn't act on this, I'm going to quit, and not come back.   maybe you should take your own advice and really leave this time, it sounds like you're done with the game anyway. 

Oh and I really liked the sly name drop of the other game you're playing. That should teach the devs!
  • ProtoformX
    ProtoformX Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    tiomono said:
    I like escalators because they can never break; it can only become stairs. You should never see an escalator temporarily out of order sign, just escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.
    So you've never seen videos of escalators eating people?
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    if they could just fix March making in pvp it could open that mode to 1000s if not more players but no one with a 3 star heavy roster is going to ever fight 2 5 stars and a 4.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    tiomono said:ū
    I like escalators because they can never break; it can only become stairs. You should never see an escalator temporarily out of order sign, just escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.
    So you've never seen videos of escalators eating people?
    That kid is back on the escalator again.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ^^^ Love that movie!
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    nitefox1337 said:

I read and suggested many ideas that would improve the game. But have seen none of them being implemented.

so just because you suggest some ideas, they have to be implemented?  I suggest free ISO fridays!  If d3 doesn't act on this, I'm going to quit, and not come back.   maybe you should take your own advice and really leave this time, it sounds like you're done with the game anyway. 

Oh and I really liked the sly name drop of the other game you're playing. That should teach the devs!
    That was my takeaway. "These devs didn't do anything I said and that makes them bad devs."
    Exactly. I know player opinions matter but this is extreme. 
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    tiomono said:
    Mitch Hedberg.  I love this joke of his.  
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, there's no denying the game is ludicrously underdeveloped and always has been.  Making small, obvious UI tweaks doesn't exactly seem like much of a hill to die on though, even if it is completely pathetic they haven't been implemented at some point in the years the game has been active.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, guys, it seems you dont like that OP guy much (I dont know him, neither his other posts), but honestly, he is right that there is no improvement in this game. It is practicly the same from beginning. So I think he is right.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I remember when I was a customer. Than after realizing the horror that is their "PvP" mechanics, I declared that I will be a free to play player only and stay away from PvP, which i am doing for months now. I read and suggested many ideas that would improve the game. But have seen none of them being implemented.

I suggested many upgrades as:

- Updating the Battle UI so we can see each enemy AP level based on color. (Like a small equalizer icon on top of each enemy) without having to move the top screen left right which is almost impossible to do.

- Indicators on Story Mode nods so we can see the clearance levels of nods without having to select them each time.

- Many fixes for PvP to make it more interesting. (As half of the Forums already suggested).

---- And yet, MPQ Devs seem not to give a ... about these, neither to what players think.

But the worst part isn't that "Devs don't listen to suggestions"..., (which btw is against the mainstream gaming world protocol. In this Era, Devs in all games carefully listen to what players have to say, and improve their game successfully thanks to it).

... It's that MPQ Devs don't even Improve the game based on their own ideas! They just put MPQ on maintenance Mode and leave players to deal with it. And of course release a few half backed heroes at each Marvel event.

------------------- Result:

Well, I am now only doing dailies, if I remember them between Dokkan Battle.

If they think that all players are like the few who keep playing for years and invest in a game which is in maintenance mode, they're wrong. If they think that most players play their puzzle game cause it's fun, they are even more wrong.

@MPQ Devs: Your new Puzzle titles you are working on won't go far. Your Puzzle game mechanics are not that fun, and neither are your story or pvp mechanics. It's a huge mess. So why players are still playing? Why do you thing? It's MARVEL! You're just leeching on the Marvel franchise and that's it.

Just fix the game at least for respect to Marvel and also instead of regressing it by adding loading time and ..., just bring some new improvements.

PS: This will be my last thread in these Forums btw, (unless they really take a 180 turn in an update), and I do not intend to respond or check this Thread. Not by disrespect to anyone, but because so much incompetence is too tiring and disturbing to even discuss upon.

gl hf!
    Your only mistakes is posting in these forums. The sheer amount of toxic users here, means that you will be attacked and mocked. Not only that, but devs won't ever read this (as they tend to ignore these forums) and God forbid, you try to defend your point - more attacks and a possible thread lock to cut all the discussion.

Good luck to you.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
     .. This will be my last thread in these Forums btw, and I do not intend to respond or check this Thread. ...
    You're bluffing, I don't believe you!
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So why players are still playing? Why do you thing? It's MARVEL! You're just leeching on the Marvel franchise and that's it.
    I don't think this can be blanketed over everyone, but I agree there is some truth to this statement, specifically that the Marvel brand helps make up for many obvious shortcomings elsewhere in the game. But leeches just grab on for free and these people had to pay licensing fees to attach themselves to Marvel, so that's not accurate.

Long story short, a few good points that get overlooked by adding in equal amounts of bad points.
This discussion has been closed.