Top 10 ways to start a riot on an MPQ forum

Options
10- introducing 3 more versions of black widow
9- adding a 50% damage bonus whenever Thor and wolverine are on a team together
8- making !*!*!*GOLD VERSION!*!*!*!* covers without changing abilities
7- making a tourney where only 4* covers were allowed.
6- making bagman the prize for rank 2 and below in a tourney
5- making Spider-Man the bagman of the 3* tier
4- introducing Phoenix or sentry as 1* covers.
3- doubling the points lost on a defense while halfing the amount you get for wins
2-firing ICEIX
1- introducing Deadpool as a 4* reward in a pay to enter tourney

Comments

• 1- introducing Deadpool as a 4* reward in a pay to enter tourney

Actually that is, from the Developers point of wiev, a brilliant idea.
  • 1- introducing Deadpool as a 4* reward in a pay to enter tourney

That would make bare money
  • Emeryt wrote:
    1- introducing Deadpool as a 4* reward in a pay to enter tourney

Actually that is, from the Developers point of wiev, a brilliant idea.

Oh many a people would act a fool but it would go down as biggest cash grab attempt in mobile history. Lol
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wouldn't mind #1 at all
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    10- introducing 3 more versions of black widow

This is the only one I don't understand. Three more versions of awesome.
  • Making gold versions of characters only available through real currency purchase.
  • Make a hulk variant of him in a tux, and a BW variant with a cocktail dress undercover outfit, they can then have a "Life of the party" themed pvp tourney, with Patch included.
  • Puritas wrote:

Seems my #1 was off the mark a lil? I want my Deadpool as a high end 2* that's more easily accessible. I have a feeling he would be a 3* though.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Patch, Mr. Fixit Hulk, and Sebastian Shaw...The "Fancy Meeting You Here" event! icon_razz.gif
  • Puritas wrote:

Seems my #1 was off the mark a lil? I want my Deadpool as a high end 2* that's more easily accessible. I have a feeling he would be a 3* though.

I struggle with this a bit. I mean, what would be the point in adding more 2* or 1* characters? I know it'd be great for brand new players but there are plenty of those covers available already and some fun mechanics to boot. Why add a new character to make them obsolete for most of the players?

The best way is to start moving up the stars. Intorduce more 4* covers, then 5* etc. Keep everyone moving forward.
  • abuelo wrote:
    Puritas wrote:

I struggle with this a bit. I mean, what would be the point in adding more 2* or 1* characters? I know it'd be great for brand new players but there are plenty of those covers available already and some fun mechanics to boot. Why add a new character to make them obsolete for most of the players?

The best way is to start moving up the stars. Intorduce more 4* covers, then 5* etc. Keep everyone moving forward.

Just because of his popularity I thought it would be cruel to limit him so much.

On another note, since I obviously failed at the big 1. Hehe. What should be #1 on the list? Who has some cool ideas !?!?
  • Actually, I wouldn't mind #1 assuming Deadpool would become available again 1-3 weeks after in a free event. I also wouldn't mind #5. Spiderman right now is a God. I don't even dare attack a Spiderman team in tournaments because I would only expose myself to a free retaliation which I would certainly lose because in the hands of a player (offense) he may be boring as some say, but he is also invincible. Whoever in the dev team thought a 2AP stun was fine should get spanked.... by Hulk.
  • They just stealth nerfed Spidey and OBW --- healing skills replaced with strike tiles !!!
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    On another note, since I obviously failed at the big 1. Hehe. What should be #1 on the list? Who has some cool ideas !?!?

Openning a node now costs iso. Skipping costs HP.
  • Jachdo wrote:
    They just stealth nerfed Spidey and OBW --- healing skills replaced with strike tiles !!!

My 3/5/5 OBW would welcome this 'nerf' icon_lol.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Narkon wrote:
    Actually, I wouldn't mind #1 assuming Deadpool would become available again 1-3 weeks after in a free event. I also wouldn't mind #5. Spiderman right now is a God. I don't even dare attack a Spiderman team in tournaments because I would only expose myself to a free retaliation which I would certainly lose because in the hands of a player (offense) he may be boring as some say, but he is also invincible. Whoever in the dev team thought a 2AP stun was fine should get spanked.... by Hulk.

I wonder what the reaction would be if they turned him into a IM40, with his blue skill costing 20AP to stun the enemy team for 7 turns. ^.^
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Give me a fastball special.
  • Charge HP to participate in PVE. As much as people complain about the scaling, I think 90% would throw in the towel rahter than open their wallet if you had to drop HP just to try for a new character offering.