Leveling of characters

Options
cgrubb80
cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
What is website to know the best way to level characters?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's sort of an ambiguous question. Can you clarify a little what you're looking for? There are very helpful people here so you're in the right spot.
  • cgrubb80
    Options
    I once found an excel spread sheet that listed all the characters and ranked them.  
  • Dormammu
    Options
  • cgrubb80
    Options
    Which way should I build a 3* iron fist and 3* star lord?
  • Dormammu
    Options
    I have Iron Fist at 3/5/5 because I find his green underwhelming and usually have better options there. I mostly use IF as a black tile generator and/or his free attack tile.

I'm not sure there is an idea build for Star-Lord.I have him at 3/5/5 because I find his yellow too expensive for what it does and use it less often than his other powers, though his green isn't very good for its AP cost either so I could easily see other builds as viable depending on what you're using him for.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I have Iron Fist at 3/5/5 because I find his green underwhelming and usually have better options there. I mostly use IF as a black tile generator and/or his free attack tile.

I'm not sure there is an idea build for Star-Lord.I have him at 3/5/5 because I find his yellow too expensive for what it does and use it less often than his other powers, though his green isn't very good for its AP cost either so I could easily see other builds as viable depending on what you're using him for.
    Star-Lord's Purple is a terrible skill. Fights where there are 4 tiles actually worth stealing (because he doesn't boost them) are pretty rare, and if there's even 1 garbage tile out you can't steal the AP. And even if you do steal AP, you probably won't even steal the full 8 AP because it only picks one pool with at least 1 AP at random, and steals up to 8 from that pool. 

Something Good is admittedly fine at 4, because the charged tiles are easily the best part of the power and cap out then, so I could see an argument for 4/4/5, but I think 5/3/5 is the way to go.
  • cgrubb80
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    Yeah, I I don't really like 3-star Star-Lord very much. I think all 3 of his powers are underwhelming and for everything he does there are others who do it better (especially once you're in 4-star land) so even if I want to use him situationally against certain opponents he's a second (or third) choice for me.It doesn't help that he's my lowest level champed 3-star due to how new he is.