Thanks you for all your no creature deck!

Options
I just wanna say thanks you for all your no creature deck! 

The AI are unable to play them right and it's pretty much a walk in the park in ''pvp''.

Comments

• Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I would agree with you, but it becomes boring after the second or third event. If I weren't trying to platinum my black and green I'd be much less enthused about the easy button, but it is making it easier on that front.
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Its true. My ob deck would only be able to do damage via aetherflux reservoir if he never got to his ultimate. It would just be a lot of creature destruction and cycling.
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I ran into this last night. I couldn't complete the objective of killing 3 or more opponent's creatures since the opposing deck played none. Obvs, it was supposed to cycle cards for drakes. The opposing deck only gained mana and drew cards. It was a good deck if the AI could have played it right.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
  • JonJohns
    JonJohns Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

@ipapotihus said:
    I just wanna say thanks you for all your no creature deck! 

The AI are unable to play them right and it's pretty much a walk in the park in ''pvp''.

I don't care if your experience is a walk in the park. I build my deck so I can win in PvP. I don't care about your wins or losses. If you build decks for PvP to intentionally screw other people out of wins, you're being an @$$.