Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at support@d3go.com

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Thanks you for all your no creature deck!

ipapotihusipapotihus Posts: 35Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
I just wanna say thanks you for all your no creature deck! 

The AI are unable to play them right and it's pretty much a walk in the park in ''pvp''.

Comments

• DoomstatDoomstat Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    I would agree with you, but it becomes boring after the second or third event. If I weren't trying to platinum my black and green I'd be much less enthused about the easy button, but it is making it easier on that front.
    I am having issues seeing full pages on this site. D3 legals, press and career keeps the bottom half of the page blocked. Any suggestions?
  • GormhausGormhaus Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Its true. My ob deck would only be able to do damage via aetherflux reservoir if he never got to his ultimate. It would just be a lot of creature destruction and cycling.
  • BlessedOneBlessedOne Posts: 39
    edited August 2017
    I ran into this last night. I couldn't complete the objective of killing 3 or more opponent's creatures since the opposing deck played none. Obvs, it was supposed to cycle cards for drakes. The opposing deck only gained mana and drew cards. It was a good deck if the AI could have played it right.
  • SteemeSteeme Posts: 784Age Unconfirmed Critical Contributor