Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Thanks you for all your no creature deck!

ipapotihusipapotihus Age Unconfirmed Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
I just wanna say thanks you for all your no creature deck! 

The AI are unable to play them right and it's pretty much a walk in the park in ''pvp''.

Comments

• DoomstatDoomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    I would agree with you, but it becomes boring after the second or third event. If I weren't trying to platinum my black and green I'd be much less enthused about the easy button, but it is making it easier on that front.
  • GormhausGormhaus Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Its true. My ob deck would only be able to do damage via aetherflux reservoir if he never got to his ultimate. It would just be a lot of creature destruction and cycling.
  • BlessedOneBlessedOne Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    I ran into this last night. I couldn't complete the objective of killing 3 or more opponent's creatures since the opposing deck played none. Obvs, it was supposed to cycle cards for drakes. The opposing deck only gained mana and drew cards. It was a good deck if the AI could have played it right.
  • SteemeSteeme Age Unconfirmed Posts: 784 Critical Contributor