Please Fix The Way Killed Creatures Are Counted Against You

Fedaykin
Fedaykin Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
When the secondary objective says "kill x or less enemy creatures", it is not fair to be charged with killing creatures when you don't. When an enemy kills its own creatures, they should not count against you.

Two recent examples: 
1. On the white node of Terrors in the Shadows, 3rd objective is "kill 2 or less enemy creatures". I just played it against an L3, and even though I killed not one enemy creature, I was charged with killing 4, because the L3 used her ability 4 times to kill and return her creatures zombified.

2. On node 2.2 of Return of the God-Pharaoh, 2nd objective is "kill 3 or less enemy creatures". I just played it, and got charged with killing a creature, when I didn't. It was caused by the Riddleform support cast by the opponent, which states: When you cast a spell or support, you summon 1 1/1 Sphinx token with Flying and Haste that is Destroyed at the end of your turn. 
Well, luckily, I destroyed that support and won the battle soon after, but I can see how that support can cause you to lose that objective if it activates more than 3 times.

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    This also has happened to me against Liliana 3 and it is not fair, it is not what it is written as the objective, it has been Liliana 3 who killed her creatures not me.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @Fedaykin. This is something I've noticed as well, and rest assured, I've already passed this concern along to the developers, and they are currently investigating how to address it.
  • Fedaykin
    Fedaykin Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    well, since the developers closed up shop, i guess this will be another thing put on indefinite hold...
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would add in, this would also apply with Ally Gideon. He'll summon creatures with his first ability that will die either at the end of turn, or beginning of his next turn, and these will count against you as well.

Also I found on a related note that when playing Hour of Revelation if you use if you use Gideon of the Trials' second ability to buff up your creatures playing on the white note, it does NOT count as losing a creature due to it being exiled rather than destroyed. I bring this up as it might make for an easy fix to this situation. If Liliana, Death's Majesty exiles the creature she uses her ability on rather than destroys it, and if these effects that create tokens exile the tokens instead, it appears as if the game does not count it as a loss.