jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
should not fire when:

a) she's stunned

b) the match results in her being downed

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The effect that triggers is a property of the tile, not medusa. It (and other tile 'trap' effects) is consistently triggered when the tile is matched or destroyed even when its creator is stunned.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,316 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I found a new weirdness:  using 4cyke, I used my Combined Forces with 10 TU to destroy the row the CD was in, while simultaneously downing Medusa with all that lovely damage.  Seemed like poetic justice or something. But the CD tile spawned Attack tiles anyway.  Obviously order of operation was to resolve CD destruction before the damage was applied to Medusa.

But it just felt wrong to collect all that AP and have the Attack tiles show up even as Medusa was downed.  Probably no easy fix here, but still.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not that new. I guess it's a little weird. Happens if you down Fury or Daredevil with a match that includes their trap; you still eat the trap as they go down.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey Guys! It looks like the team is currently reviewing this case right now. There hasn't been any information one way or the other regarding whether this is an issue or not, but it does appear to be normal gameplay functionality based on other functionality within the game.

To specify, the only other character with Countdown "Trap" tiles is Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force), and the developers have already stated that this functionality for countdown traps was as designed.

We will be sure to let you know one way or another on what the developers decide for this case.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    To specify, the only other character with Countdown "Trap" tiles is Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force), and the developers have already stated that this functionality for countdown traps was as designed.
    That's not entirely true... Deadpool is the only other one with countdown traps that trigger any time the tiles are matched away or destroyed, but 4* Wolverine (X-Force) yellow has a trap effect on being matched (only).

I'll put my "nitpicking jerk" hat away now.