Impossible to obtain new covers, and other bugs

I finished all Oscorp missions with 4/4, and just about to start Dark Avengers.
I noticed there is new covers which were not available before update as rewards.
And because I finished those missions with 4/4 I can not get those new covers. Any idea how to obtain those for first time?
Examples:
1) Spider man bag man: Snarky Remark (Yellow power) available "Venom missions - Tall, Dark and Nasty"
-I have blue and purple, those were available before update, how can I obtain Yellow power after update, and my mission is 4/4
2) Yelena Belova: Grey power: Oscorp - Like father like son (this mission is also finished with 4/4 rewards)
2a) Yelena Belova: Purple power: Oscorp - Like father like son (this mission is also finished with 4/4 rewards)
3) Daken: Grey power: Oscorp - Symbiote Showdown (this mission is also finished with 4/4 rewards)
3a) Daken: Purple power: Oscorp - Symbiote Showdown (this mission is also finished with 4/4 rewards)
4) Juggernaut: there is 6 green and 4 red powers available as rewards after update through all missions. Before update I gathered all Juggernaut covers, also invested some ISO in upgrading powers, and after update I am at Green power level 3, Red power level 2

Also there is around 40 tokens available in all missions till Oscorp (without last chapter Dark Avengers), what about those? 40 tokens would surely upgrade most of my 1* covers to max. Note that I spent lot of hard earned ISO and hero points to upgrade some of my covers/powers and with adjustment to new upgrade powers I have only Iron Man maxed. Others are like 2-3 lvl, and with 40 tokens I am sure they could be pushed to max easily.

I am thinking about starting from scratch or even deleting game(since it would be pain to level all again).
Any recommendations?
How to reset? Only: clear data-> uninstall -> install? Is account data saved on server?

Also I noticed bug with damage, Tiles damage varies for Hawkeye. Example Purple tile for Hawkeye (level 19) sometimes deals 22 damage, but sometimes 13 (as stated on cover). Also even stats on cover says 22 damage sometimes. This is happening with all colors, but only with Hawkeye (1*).

One more bug: chained matches are making much less damage, only first 3 tiles connected will do actual damage. For example if I connect 3 red this will inflict 66 damage, if connecting these 3 red triggers new 3 red tiles, this damage will be less, like 40 damage, and so on. At chain reaction with 10 or more matches, those last matches are making only 1-2 damage. I can not recall that problem before update. Is this a bug or feature?

Thanks

Comments

  • ChetkaraChetkara Age Unconfirmed Posts: 18
    Yeah, I want that yellow Bag-Man too... icon_e_sad.gif
  • spell wrote:
    Also I noticed bug with damage, Tiles damage varies for Hawkeye. Example Purple tile for Hawkeye (level 19) sometimes deals 22 damage, but sometimes 13 (as stated on cover). Also even stats on cover says 22 damage sometimes. This is happening with all colors, but only with Hawkeye (1*).

    Are you mixing PvP & PvE in your example because right now Hawkeye does approximately 150% more damage in the Avengers PvP Tournament (as indicated by the red 150% text by his characher on the PvP screen)? This applies to both Hawkeye covers as well as Cpt. America. icon_e_smile.gif
    spell wrote:
    One more bug: chained matches are making much less damage, only first 3 tiles connected will do actual damage. For example if I connect 3 red this will inflict 66 damage, if connecting these 3 red triggers new 3 red tiles, this damage will be less, like 40 damage, and so on. At chain reaction with 10 or more matches, those last matches are making only 1-2 damage. I can not recall that problem before update. Is this a bug or feature?

    I hadn't noticed this myself; I'll have to take a look and see if it's happening to me, too. icon_e_smile.gif
  • spell wrote:
    One more bug: chained matches are making much less damage, only first 3 tiles connected will do actual damage. For example if I connect 3 red this will inflict 66 damage, if connecting these 3 red triggers new 3 red tiles, this damage will be less, like 40 damage, and so on. At chain reaction with 10 or more matches, those last matches are making only 1-2 damage. I can not recall that problem before update. Is this a bug or feature?


    I don't think its a bug because it was always this way and i think its to take some edges of the random factor. If all the matches did 100% of their damage the game would be too frustrating. You already get a huge advantage because of all the powers that charge while the chain reaction.
  • hogunner wrote:
    Are you mixing PvP & PvE in your example because right now Hawkeye does approximately 150% more damage in the Avengers PvP Tournament (as indicated by the red 150% text by his characher on the PvP screen)? This applies to both Hawkeye covers as well as Cpt. America. icon_e_smile.gif

    Yea thats it, i totally forgot about that.
    Mommson wrote:
    I don't think its a bug because it was always this way and i think its to take some edges of the random factor. If all the matches did 100% of their damage the game would be too frustrating. You already get a huge advantage because of all the powers that charge while the chain reaction.

    I could agree that some damage decrease is ok, however matching 5 tiles at 10+ chain reaction should make more than 1-2 damage. I can not recall damage lowered that much before update.
  • spell wrote:
    Mommson wrote:
    I don't think its a bug because it was always this way and i think its to take some edges of the random factor. If all the matches did 100% of their damage the game would be too frustrating. You already get a huge advantage because of all the powers that charge while the chain reaction.

    I could agree that some damage decrease is ok, however matching 5 tiles at 10+ chain reaction should make more than 1-2 damage. I can not recall damage lowered that much before update.

    I still haven't gotten around to double checking this in my game (stupid work! lol) but are you sure you're comparing apples to apples? I know if you're fighting against a high level Iron Man or Cpt. America, their defensive tiles can reduce damage a lot and whenever I've seen the -1's in battle, I assumed it was because of that (but I do need to go double check). icon_e_smile.gif

    Edit: missed some code lol
  • hogunner wrote:
    I still haven't gotten around to double checking this in my game (stupid work! lol) but are you sure you're comparing apples to apples? I know if you're fighting against a high level Iron Man or Cpt. America, their defensive tiles can reduce damage a lot and whenever I've seen the -1's in battle, I assumed it was because of that (but I do need to go double check). icon_e_smile.gif

    First match deals regular damage (eg like 60 per 3 tiles) however matches over 10th match in chained reaction are making really miserable damage, even 5 tiles match
Sign In or Register to comment.