Allow us to assign who should be the leader in a coalition!

ridfrenzy
ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
Pretty much what is said in the subject.  I want to quit and the guy I want to assign as the leader is in about 17th place.  It is an awesome system were we have to kick virtually everyone in the coalition to assign the correct leader.

(FYI: When I say awesome I mean the total opposite of awesome)

Ticketed support who are as useless as ever, @brigby is ignoring me as well :'(

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @ridfrenzy . I just replied back to your message. I'm not ignoring you, I promise :(

• ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    It's all good dude I know you are a busy boy ;)
  • ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    This is seriously needed as so many are quitting the game over recent updates.

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    I 2nd (or 4th rather) this request.  
    The "Harbingers" lost our leader sometime late last year, he just stopped signing in.  We all sent in support requests begging for the next player down to be assigned...but to no avail.  Our leader, and several 0 point stragglers were bringing down the coalition to the point where we had to start all over again with "NewHarbinger".  Yeah the team is still going strong but losing that place in the top 25 was a kick to the face.
  • ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    The management of many .com companies that kept user numbers artificially inflated with inactive accounts have been successfully convicted in court, forced to pay fines and even do jail time.