Not notifying me of tickets, I'm not getting notified of tickets anymore.

Squirreljester
Squirreljester Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
edited July 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I've submitted a few tickets over the past 2 weeks, and I'm not getting notified via email, and I can't find where to check my tickets on your site. Can someone link me to where I can see my ticket statuses? And tell me why I'm not getting emails anymore when I submit tickets?

Thanks.

Comments

• fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    not sure whether you check in this site or not https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Squirreljester
    Squirreljester Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Ah ok thanks, that gets me to my tickets, but I've submitted at least 5 new tickets since the last one showing on there. One of the major ones was a ticket I submitted for a duplicate mythic I received from buying a master pack with the purple gems. I don't remember the others, but there were quite a few, mostly weirdness with the new card set like cards disappearing on the battlefield.
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    If you open the in-game menu and go to settings, there's a button for "Help Center & Tickets". Tap that, enter your email address that you used to submit your tickets, then tap the "Access Zendesk" button. From there you will see an FAQ and in the top right corner you will see a button that looks like the unordered list option when typing a forum post. Tap on that and it will take you to your tickets. Why is it hidden there like that? Probably another attempt to hinder players ability to submit and respond to tickets...