UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
Title says it

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Furks
    Furks Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Clicking the 'view cards' button in the vault doesn't work. Curiously it's only broken for masterpieces... I wonder if the current rotation is actually empty.. 
  • p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    can't preview either
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yup. Same here. My guess is some genius forgot to put the set together before the timer ran out and it's either empty or with the same cards as the previous set. Any brave soul with 400 jewels willing to open the mystery box?
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I tried it.  No worky.  Purple things deducted.  Ticket sent to CS.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    spesler said:
    I tried it.  No worky.  Purple things deducted.  Ticket sent to CS.
    You sir, are a brave soul!
  • Themchops
    Themchops Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also tried. Lost purples and no new card. Sending in ticket now. 
  • Pcell777
    Pcell777 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    You guys' faith in D3go are astonishing...
  • Furks
    Options
    As a programmer myself I'm astonished by bugs like these... Code requiring manual changes on a bi-weekly Base, and if you forget it just breaks? Surely you can either implement a fallback set or make it hide the element in the UI when empty.... This is really basic defensive programming. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for this issue. I have passed along all of this information to the developers, and they will investigate to see what's going on. 

If you have not received this Elite Pack when attempting to purchase it, please send in a customer support ticket. Thank you.
  • p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Furks said:
    As a programmer myself I'm astonished by bugs like these... Code requiring manual changes on a bi-weekly Base, and if you forget it just breaks? Surely you can either implement a fallback set or make it hide the element in the UI when empty.... This is really basic defensive programming. 
    d3 programming anstonishes me every week with all the *** that happens all the time, still...must...play...this...game
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. QA has investigated this issue, and it turns out that it is purely a visual bug, which is anticipated to be fixed tomorrow.

Apparently players still receive the card (as in, the card is properly added to a player's profile), however it is not displayed in their card inventory. 
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Retracted.
    Sorry busy eating crow...
  • Themchops
    Themchops Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Slight update: Preview still doesn't work, but packs do now.

Got my 2 elite packs refunded back. And of course opened them to re-test. 
    Good: animations played as normal and cards are visible in inventory after, in picture and name. 
    Bad: 2x same card. Really? And not dark rit or something useful...neheb the "worthy". Ugh great. Whatever. 

EDIT: slight error still. Now that I recall, the mana symbol during pack rip animation was white for the second one, but neheb is multicolored and not white. Weird. 
  • Furks
    Options
    @Brigby FYI - the same bug happens with the amonkhet packs that have a higher drop chance for new cards
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Retracted.
    Sorry busy eating crow...
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Furks
    Are you saying that opening your AKH cards are not showing up in your inventory, or that the card preview isn't available?

@Emanon2000
    Was this a Customer Support interaction that you are talking about? If so, would you mind private messaging me the reference number, so I can take a look at it? Thanks!
  • Furks
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Brigby - it seems to be fixed, I guess whatever fixed the masterpieces also fixed this
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Furks
    Ah! Glad to hear that then :)